The MOST taboo sex act?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by hornyjohn, Aug 29, 2011.

1. wolf57

wolf57 Member

whats the meaning of this :(I get off on my own blood and pain and being tortured and beaten, ) thanks

2. BlondeTabu

BlondeTabu Members

Non consensual anything is taboo in my opinion. Animals can't give consent so that's taboo. Children can't give consent so that's taboo. Tricking someone into sex is not consent so that's taboo too.

As far as I'm concerned, consenting adults can enjoy any kind of sex that they want.

3. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Beastiality is just wrong isnt it. Where do i begin with that? Incest is also wrong and illegal? Bathroom stuff is an acquired taste, my girl and I have pee’d on each-other but we wouldn't involve poo

Joe90 likes this.
  4. Bean Gardening

Bean Gardening Members

I agree with BlondeTabu, Non consensual is taboo. Everything else game. Its up to the individuals as to what they get up to. Incest, poo, piss, group sex, public sex....

Traveler1960 and Joe90 like this.
  5. bushwacker60

bushwacker60 Members

I had a girl friend once who told me she was once eating an ice cream come while nude sunbathing in her yard when she was 16. Her Lab came over and started licking her tits where it dripped she then let it drip on her snatch and the dog went to town on her till she came...When she told me I got a hard on right there and we jumped each other hard....fond memories...

Doug22, thefallenone1986 and Joe90 like this.
  6. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Of the three I rank bestiality as the most taboo. This is a fetish that some women enjoy and it's called knotting. When a women has a dogs penis in her vagina it swells or knots when the dog ejaculates. The head gets so big where it cannot be withdrawn and is stuck in the vagina. Apparently this feels good for the woman.

Second most is incest. There are levels where it is allowed by law in some locals. Those are with cousins while with siblings it is not. Not saying it doesn't occur and there are many siblings who have engaged with each other sexually. The closeness in age and proximity of sisters and brothers when they begin puberty beckons curiosity among them which sometimes leads to sex.

The least taboo act asked about is water sports as it is called. I have gotten off by pissing in my jeans. I've been outside working and had to go. So I just stop for a moment and relax letting the piss flow out and down my legs soaking my pants. Also had women piss on me before. Don't care for them to piss in my mouth but anywhere over the outside of my body is fine.

Joe90 likes this.
  7. Joe90

Joe90 Members

What did Winnie the poo do to upset you...lol. have a good day from the UK.

8. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Hello Rev JC,

You need to get back onto the HF you had me in stitches. Love it. Ps where we're you hiding, while I was busy doing the above.

9. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Amen

10. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Hi there "The Imaginary Being",

Don't come to the UK, for your well earned holidays. Because over here all get is "SHIT", from the government, SHIT from are councils who pump SHIT into are river'sand sea's alaround the coast, SHIT from the farmers, and they spread SHIT all over the field's, so I can't fuck the misses on it, SHIT from are employers, SHIT from are GP's (Doctors) and SHIT from are Dentists so when will you give back my SHITY video...lol.

Have a good day, from here in the UK, take care now.

11. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

The most taboo thing I've done was being fucked doggy style while sucking a cock, with three others watching and wanking.:p I'd really like to do that again.

Mickey1 likes this.
  12. Doug22

Doug22 Members

Boy,I could tell you stories of days gone by,but you never know who's watching.
    Just say that I worked on a farm

13. Doug22

Doug22 Members

But incest is too far off the radar even for me,just wrong.

14. Jacob1994

Jacob1994 Members

Yep, pretty much what happened with me in my teens,

the other stuff no way in hell would I ever try.