The most owkward bust yet.

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by GrapeKrush, Apr 7, 2007.

1. GrapeKrush

GrapeKrush Member

So I was getting a ride home with my mom from the chiropracter, and she suddenly brings up this wierd ass convo about cannabis and how she knows I smoke the almighty herb... so I admit that I do smoke, and this is were the most screwed up question i have ever heard comes in to play,"well Joe I never have smoked Marijuana before and i was wondering since April 20th is coming up do you think you could pick something up for me and your stepdad."( by this point im shocked and stunned, i can understand the wanting to try it since shes a prarie girl but the fact she is asking her son to pick up for here send chills up my spine)I end up asking why and in summerary she is tired of drinking and she wants to find a new way to get buzzed without putting these large amounts of chemicals into her system.

OK so she has already given me forty bucks to pickup for her.... okay i have 2 questions... 1.What do i pickup?(i was thinking white rhino because my stepdad smokes dope like more than me)and 2. should I be rightfully suprised shitless?

2. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Hmm...
    If your step dad smokes more than you then why isn't he buying it himself?

Just popped up as a red-flag to me.

3. GrapeKrush

GrapeKrush Member

cause he gets its from co-workers and i kinda exaggerated the whole smokes more than me just for comedic effect....

4. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

get good pot?

5. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

get her royally baked off a bong of some northern lights.

6. MeowMix

MeowMix Member

I would be speechless myself. Get good pot for your mother maybe it will burn her lungs and make her have crazy high that'll never want again?¿ That is if you don't want her to smoke

7. ganjasgreat

ganjasgreat Member

lol. my best friends mom asked me to get her oxycontin once...it was awkward..

8. Smokinjuana

Smokinjuana Member

"owkward" is spelled with an a but thats neat that your mother wants to smoke with you

9. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

This thread is a year and a half old, dood...

10. monstermann68

monstermann68 Member

haha.

regardless of how old this thread is, the OP should be stoked that his mom wants in on the weed. that's something a lot of people here would love to have. don't be scared, embrace.

11. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

my mom asked to buy my pipe from me once. i didnt get back in the car. it was way too weird and i thought she would call the cops on me.