The most-oftened practiced form of wife-sharing

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of John

Son of John Banned

We've talked a lot on this site about all the different forms of wife-sharing, which is, as we all know, any situation in which a husband allows other men to see his wife as the object of their desire, or even allow them to enjoy her sexually.

There have been many stories about husbands who allow, and encourage, other men to fuck their wives, but this is a very small minority of those husbands who have the need to share their wives. It only happens in a small number of cases that a husband gets to actually watch another man fuck his wife, or to even know that it has happened

And even when it does happen, the "other guy" is sometimes reluctant to admit that he fucked the husband's wife, or the wife, herself, will not admit to it, so the husband does not get as much enjoyment from the event as he would like to have.

The most-practiced form of "Wife-sharing" is............................Showing your wife naked to other men, in whatever way you can!! For every guy who has actually watched another man fuck his wife, there are a hundred others who have had the joy of seeing their wives naked in the presence of other men, who stare at her naked body with obvious lust!

This showing-of-the-wife can take a number of different forms. One is to take nude photos of her, and then show them to other men. Another is to set-up "accidents" in which she will be naked before other men. A third is to help a friend spy on her when she is naked. A fourth is to take her to nudist clubs or gatherings where all the other men can look at her naked body.

The fifth is the most difficult, and risky, of all, and that is to ask her to take her clothes off so that some other man, a friend or a stranger, can see her naked! It would be easy to believe that a wife would always refuse such a request, but I have talked with many men over the years who have had that exact experience.

There ARE lots of wives who would like to show themselves naked to other men but who are reluctant to admit it, much less suggest it to their husbands. But, I am convinced that this still remains the most-often form of "wife-sharing": Showing your wife NAKED to other men!!!!!!

2. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

lol well, whatever floats your boat :)

As long as both partners like it then... well, whatever really.

However, be careful as I've heard some people just share these pictures around the web without the consent of the man/woman.

So... be careful to anyone who does anything like this.

3. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

This is fine if the wife is in on the plan! Tons of these guys that do this are doing it without the wives knowledge for their own cheap thrills though. Don't think it would go over good for those creeps if their wife found out they were exploting them like that.

4. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

agreed!!!!

5. f0gtface

f0gtface Guest

the kind when i wait til the husband leaves

6. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I fully agree with those who say that the husband must be careful with what he does with his wife's photos. First of all, I would say do NOT post them on the internet, and only show them to others when you keep the photos afterward.

I understand that there have been thousands of photos posted on these sites which can never be retrieved, so for that reason alone, I would strongly advise against doing it.

7. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Never showed wife to many friends. One friend and his girl stopped by one night, Jan didn't know, and came out of bath after showering, with nothing but towel on head. Several skinny-dipping with other couples.

Best time was when a stripper invited Jan on stage with her. Jan never hesitated to strip down to sheer bikini panties. It was an elite club, the girls rubbed together. The stripper offered some of the tips to Jan. She refused, so she and Jan became friends right off. She came to our table, and asked Jan if she would join her for her next set. I wanted her to, and she did to. So the girl took Jan to the dressing room and got her a g-string for the next set.

I never had to buy another drink, the guys were buying for me. We had great sex when we got home.

8. Son of John

Son of John Banned

For Jimandjan,

Your post supports my basic belief that women like to show themselves naked to other men than their husbands and that many men also like to show their wives naked to other men. It is a rare moment when both understand this and do not have to feel guilty to each other when it happens.

I have read of many 'accidents" in which a wife will come out of the bath naked, while claiming that she did not know there was anyone else in the house. It has happened to me, when MY wife has "accidentally" exposed her lovely body to other men.

The next obvious thing about a situation like this is that the "other man" nearly always feels a great need to "punish" himself by apologizing to the husband, over and over. My own experience has been that when guys do this, they also have a need to talk about the experience, and if encouraged, will eventually get around to describing the wife's naked body to her own husband.

9. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Son of John,

Letting friends see her was a mistake for us. Bad thing Jan was shaved smooth, which back in the 80's wasn't common, for girls in Mayberry U.S. Next time we met with our other friends, I think the whole coed softball team had heard about it. It bothered me more than Jan, She'd shrug it off and told them they should try it.

10. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

I have to agree with the premise of this thread. In my case, for every guy who has fucked my wife, after we married, there were dozens of others who saw her naked. And, while most of those who saw her naked would have liked to fuck her (some asked if they could) we could be selective at this point and my wife and I were able to choose those men that we felt would give her the fuck-experience that she wanted.

I believe we have discussed nudism on this site already, but let me say again that any husband who takes his wife to a nudist venue of any kind is actively wanting other men to look at her naked body and entertain their own fantasies of how they would like to fuck her!

11. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I will tell another true experience. My wife and I were invited by friends to share their hot tub. We all wore swim suits, but as we sat, neck-deep in the water, my wife decided to take-off her bar, to be more comfortable, since her tits were well beneath the water level.

Later she removed her bottom half, too, and laid both pieces up on the edge of the pool. When it was time to get out of the water, she held a large towel in front of her as she stood up. But, she lost her grip on it and it fell into the water. So, there she was, before my friend, completely naked and only a few feet away. He was able to see EVERYTHING!

His wife produced another towel and my wife quickly wrapped it around her and the two women went to the house. My friend tried to apologize to me, as if it was his fault, but I assured him he had nothing to apologize for. I even told him that he wasn't the first guy to get a look at her like that. When he saw that I wasn't upset, he relaxed too, and we talked-about the experience. I asked him "So, what did you think?" He admitted that he had not lost the chance to look at her nakedness and commented on the fact that "her tits are big and point up and out!" Then he said that she had the "European look!"

I asked what he meant, and he explained that most women in Europe do not trim their pussy hair and let it grow shaggy. It was my chance to ask "So you think my wife's got a really hairy pussy?" and he said "Oh, yes!" and lamented that his own wife was not similarly hairy. Then I asked "So, you really liked looking at her pussy?" and he admitted "Oh, yes" again, then went on to tell how he loved looking at the pussies of other women, and lamented that his own wife would not go naked anywhere that other men might look at her.

We were both so gad that it happened, and some times after that, he would refer to "the time I saw your wife's pussy!"

12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Another form of wife sharing, is watching the wife with another man. One I never thought I'd like until it happened. Not one we practiced a lot, but did a few times. And it was more a form of double pleasure for the lady. Which was not always my girlfriend or wife. It's where both men done all to please the woman. Never a guy pulling out his dick saying suck this, then maybe giving her 2 minutes of pleasure, then it was over.

Another form of wife sharing, is where the wife cheats on the husband. And this happens, even if the husband is; oblivious, unaware, or just in denial of it. I would like to know the number of open relationships, compared to the number of relationships with cheating. And if cheating husbands in included. I'm sure cheating far out weighs other.

13. nympho man

nympho man Member

I guess in my opinion, and this is just my opinion. If my wife was cheating on me, with no idea that she is fucking another guy, that's not sharing? I have been sharing my wife for about a year with a good friend of ours that recently divorced. I enjoy watching or being a third person in a threesome. The first time I seen her get fucked and suck our friends dick was so incredible! We all came to the same conclusion that it was more intense than any of us imagined!

14. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I agree with nympho man that if the wife is fucking with other guys and he doesn't know about it, he is not actually "Sharing" at that time. But in another sense, his wife's pussy is being "shared". The difference is that she is sharing it, but he is not involved.

I believe I have been in every conceivable situation where my wife (or one of my wives) was being "enjoyed" in some way by another man, or men. It would be very difficult for me to imagine a scene in which I have not already participated.

And, the most outrageous thing I have ever said to another man is "Would you like to fuck my wife?" I have never gotten "No" for an answer!

15. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

Pretty hot, guys. Keep the discussion up, I like reading about these experiences :D

16. az_shag

az_shag Guest

We started out by entering the swinging scene about 10 years ago. It was fun for a while, but I found that watching her enjoy herself with others was more enjoyable for me than if I was with another woman. As a result, we are now pretty much just 3-ways and the fairly rare her alone with another man.
    The only restriction that I really place on her extra-marital activites is that she must tell me about them. Not the nitty-gritty details, though I enjoy them, but that she is about to or has done it.
    It is all in good fun and not hurt our marriage at all.

17. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

nympho man and Son of John,

I have to agree, a cheating wife isn't the same as sharing. Shall we call it a Good will donation. I wanted to make a point about some people cutting down an open life-style. But as long as all are happy, it doesn't matter.

I have also experienced couples, where the husband would let his wife turn tricks, for a few bucks.

18. coquine

coquine Member

Pretty interesting to read these insights!
    I've got a husband who I suspect to be turned on by having his wife desired, and perhaps even fucked by other men.

His first wife was fucking a bunch of men, and he was in some state of denial, claiming he didn't know, but it seems it was obvious. Like coming home to be locked out of the apartment, having to wait fifteen minutes before his wife would open the door, hair messed up, boss wrinkled standing in the living room (and probably both stinking of sex) . He was either an idiot or secretly loved it!

We go to nude beaches and he seems to be very proud of the men staring (no I do not keep it hairy!), which all seems very weird to me, until I read you guy's descriptions of your feelings- perhaps he isn't that strange after all?

We went to a swinging club and I wanted to get up on the bar and have him eat me out in front of everyone, which he was all up for.... but normally I am pretty shy about that, considering that guys don't really like to do that. I guess it is all a tendancy towards exhibitionism?

-Though from my point of view, as a woman, it seems rather strange to hear this described as "wife sharing" which somehow suggests the wife is owned by the man.... being married to a woman who is sexually liberated sounds more accurate to me... for it is her who shares herself with others, not you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.