The Most Hated Family in America

Discussion in 'People' started by Ocean Bionic, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2fUyJQgRuM

It would be understanable if this crazy bitch voiced these extreme opinions on her own, but the fact that she brings her family into it is a crying shame.
    Its quite comical to watch at first, but towards the end I was straight up furious. I hope, for all humanity, that there arnt other familys like this.

God doesnt hate 'fags', SHE hates 'fags'.

..so whos with me to go protest outside of her house with signs that say "God hates the Phelps Family"? cmon!, whos with me!?

2. CrazybutLazy

CrazybutLazy Banned

All they are doing is telling people God is evil and unintentionally persuading people to be against him. I'm not Christian anyway. I was brainwashed to be Christian at a young age and I think it is morally wrong to not allow children to choose their beliefs by teaching them religion as fact at a young age.

3. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

hahaha... don't even waste your time thinking about people like that. Just laughable. I mean, she is just FIXATED on this one fucking subject! She doesn't mention the fact that America condones drinking, war, fucking murder... Even if homosexuality were (and I do not believe this, this is hypothetical) a bad idea, America has many, many, many more problems than a bunch of "fags" running around. What an IDIOT.

4. KParker730

KParker730 Member

"fags eat poop" ... hmmm thats an interesting argument lady! lol this is funny cause i watched a show about hookers on HBO and they asked this lady what the weirdest thing she had to do was, and she said a guy had her shit on a plate and piss in a wine glass and he ate and drank it. lol i guess straight people eat shit lady

5. bluflame

bluflame Member

Yeah, it would be like talking to a brick wall.

6. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

They did a documentary about this at the beginning of the week. I'm all for freedom of speech, preach whatever bullshit you want. However, I was extremely concerned that they were brainwashing young children, the future generation, with their hatred.

7. CrazybutLazy

CrazybutLazy Banned

Exactly. Not only are the taught hate like a lot of children are which is also terrible, but these particular kids have it tough. They are toughened up and told they are soldiers in God's army. These little kids are hated by a good portion of the world and don't get a normal, happy childhood. They are soldiers, taking on the world and not going down quietly. They're innocence was taken away from them.

8. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

I can only pray that all 11 of her kids grow up to be gay. For them, it'll probably turn into the forbidden fruit type of thing. What'll she do then?

She's lucky Jesus commanded us to love our enemies...This wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't doing it in Jesus' name (is she forgetting that although prostitution is a sin, CHRIST ATE WITH PROSTITUTES???)

9. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

Most intolerant extremist Christian groups are so far removed from the actual teachings of Jesus Christ that it's laughable. The irony is not wasted on me.

Should hell exist (and it doesn't, so says me! :smartass: ) they're among the first ones they'll let in.

10. consulmercury

consulmercury Visitor

Im a Catholic, I believe in God, Hell, Jesus, etc. I go to a Catholic School. One of the classes is taught by a priest. The entire class the priest doesn't tell us what is right, but teaches how to use logic to figure out what YOU believe in and think is right. As a Catholic, I believe in logic and reason.

This woman has none. As a Catholic, I believe that God doesn't hate Gays at all, and People are certainly not being killed because God hates gay people.

Its logically impossible to use logic to come to the conclusion that this woman came to. As a bi-polar person, I would say that she has a mix of paranoia and obssesion.

This woman is an idiot. As a Catholic, I would say the best way to gain somebody's support and convince them of your case is to not accuse, threaten, or intimidate. Instead of disagreeing with them, the best way is to be relaxed, mellow, confident in your own oppinion. That wins people over. When they see that you know to much to argue they feel like a fool.

11. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

The video is gone. :(

I really wanted to see it too.

12. sun_heart_girl

sun_heart_girl Member

Yup, the beeb took it off :( Personally, I think these people are kind of funny *ducks head below parapet* I don't honestly think we have to worry too much about them brainwashing the future generations or whatever - there's something like 71 of them in the world and everyone else thinks they're a bunch of deluded lunatics. The only thing I think is really awful is how they're bringing up their children the same way. Oh, and the stuff about picketing soldiers' funerals is also really terrible.

LuckyStripe, if you want to find out more about them they have two websites - www.godhatesfags.com and www.godhatesamerica.com - I think there's one coming about www.godhatessweden.com too, but I'm not sure if it's up yet.

God loves the WBC. They amuse Her greatly.

13. BelladonnaBlue

BelladonnaBlue Member

These morons brought their hate-wagon to my town after a state representative (or senator, I can't remember which he is) made it a punishable crime to demonstrate at a soldier's funeral. They are really out there, let me tell ya. They stood on the street corner with pictures of aborted babies....i took a different route than my usual way home just so my son wouldn't see the photos that i saw. When I drove by them, I just smiled and laughed at them....loudly, to be sure they heard me.

14. Axis: Bold As Love

Axis: Bold As Love Member

I saw that program (the one about Fred Phelps, right?) Anyway, Phelps is probably a closet gay, but if he isn't, at least he's honest about hating gay people. Most Christians try and dress it up by saying 'We don't hate the person, we hate the sin', or some such shit.

Michael Moore has the right idea about how to deal with these lunatics, anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33-_9nOX8KM

15. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

I actually found out about this family through the Tyra Banks Show (I was channel surfing) and the chick is crazy! She also said that 9/11 was the wrath of god and that the people who died in the towers were gays and perverts and deserved to die. I couldn't believe she even said that. It's horrible to think that these people exist. She is an extremist but only when it's convenient. They may go coast to coast saying if you are gay you will died in hell, but what does that do besides come off as crazy? That whole family, goodness, I feel bad for the kids. They are completely brainwashed.

16. beyond the pale

beyond the pale Member

when you say 'The most hated family in America' my first though is the Phelps and all of their god hates this and that . my though is that i pity them. they hold a lot of hatred and anger inside and at the same time manipulate god on their side so they could at least feel good about themself. :lol:

17. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

Some people hate other people for the things that they say. Right true to the point to where they want to kill them. This may fall under that tab of category. Who knows? Let those people wallow in their own ignorance. Last I checked, if ignorance is judged, it is not bliss. It's embarrassment.

18. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

Cant she have different opinions to all of you then? I mean your disrespect of her is equal to what she says. You are just ganging up on her like some crazed quasi liberalist pseudo fascists. Its no wonder she has extreme views when your extreme liberalism impinges on her right to say what she does. I mean you cant just say she is crap without defeating her arguments and by just laughing at her or calling her a bitch etc.

Maybe if you all hdnt fallen for such mediacrity as Bush's liberal-fascist agenda then you wouldnt see her as extreme but as entitled to her opinion.

I saw the video when this thread was posted but didnt say anything till now.

19. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

It is her opinion, I do agree with you. But it's too biased for comfort. It's dissheveling. It's disturbing. Surely, you caught that as well. Bytheway, interesting signature picture. Some sort of random clown fascist? It's interesting, nonetheless. I love the fags! So, I disagree with her. "God hates the fags"? No one can possibly know what God likes or dislikes. Consider the bible as a medium of 2,000 years ago. Times have changed, people have changed, cultures have changed. She'll fit right in with the system of beliefs they have devised long ago, so we should all pitch in and build her a time machine. I feel she will be quite content.

20. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

I consider her opinion as meaningful as the rants of a mentally ill woman in an institution. It's important to acknowledge "there is actually someone with this perspective". Unfortunately, she has more power and influence than the average mentally ill person in an institution does, which is a shame because her ideas are no more logical.

She is a colorful and offensive character, and that's why we know about her existence.

Her ideas of course are intellectual garbage when judged by just about any standard.