The Most Favorite Gifts You Ever Gave

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, Dec 20, 2016.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

he wouldn't know what to do with it.

1 person likes this.
  2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One of the favorite gifts I ever gave my husband were country landscapes painted inside of old metal gold pans.

He loves panning for gold.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

For my boy this year. :)

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Like I said, my sewing machine was giving me fits yesterday so I only got one microwaveable heating pad made.

I gave it to my sweet mail carrier today and she loved it! She said between her, and her husband, they always have something aching. I told her I'd make one for her husband so they don't have to fight over it, lol

I've never felt inclined to give the mail carrier a gift but this one is like a friend to me.

5. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

Before I started smoking cigarettes and drinking I had more money.

I bought my Sister a trench coat she really wanted that cost around $100.00 as well as $50.00 gift card to Barne's N Noble.

I know at least once I bought my Mom a gift card to her favorite hard ware store for I think $50.00

My budget has most definitely decreased since those days. I am hoping that I'll start working again and can afford better gifts again.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I bought my dad a centurion helmet with the horse hair plume for fathers day I think it was like a decade ago. He still displays in the house of his. Though he never looked after the plume, so the last time I looked it felt like a broom head. =/

7. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

A backpacking stove and wool socks and a titanium spork

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

linkon logs, leggos, that sort of thing. stuff you can make stuff out of by playing with that doesn't require rocket science, only logic.
    its been rather a long time since i've had anyone to give anything to, other then more or less random strays i can't claim to know particularly well.
    aside from pocket change, the most recent thing i gave someone was some batteries for their flash light.

9. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

My dad: golf clubs
    My husband: a new trail bike
    My bff: ipsy for a year

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i gave my neighbour a snowblower last fall

it was a good idea because everytime i was sick ..or lazy....he felt he owed me something and would blow out a path for me to get my car out of my driveway easy (normally id have to start the truck and wait for it to warm up and plow out the car)

:teehee:

11. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

12. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Master Bedroom set for my wife

13. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I gave my brother a cuddle pillow that looked like an anime version of him printed on it. It had roses and hearts all over it.