The Most Favorite Gifts You Ever Gave

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What were some of the favorite gifts you've given others?

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

$200 lottery ticket. to my grandma on mothers day

also gave my sister a cd player way back when they were still a big deal. she still has the same one to this day. i almost feel like i should give her a new updated one but now that she has a bunch of cds i am sure she will take care of it herself.

3. Aerianne

Aw!

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

my friends do a homemade gift exchange every year. Every gift I've made for it is in my top favorite gifts given but my two favorites are a flowerbox I constructed, and then this..I couldn't describe it so I dug up a picture. sorry if its huge

[​IMG]

i stained and glued the wood together and all the material is natural material I gathered in the woods. and the girl I made it for loved it which was the main reason why it is my favorite gift i've given

and the person who had my name that year lived out of state and was supposed to mail me my gift but I never received one so I made another, similar nature collage and gave it to myself and that was also a nice gift to give :)

3 people like this.
  5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

best part was she thought she won 100. i was away while there was a party at my sisters house. i came back and they were all happy that she won $100. they showed me the ticket and i saw that she had the doubler for the prize bracket.

1 person likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Anything I have made. Which back in the day I used to make a lot of rune stones and wooden rune artifacts for people that were interested.

At the moment I am making bath bombs for folks.

The best night present ever was for my daddy and we got him a full life size replica of the Spartan helmets with the big horse plume. Was all brass it was awesome. He loved it.

These are some wrapped and ready to go bath bombs. I have vanilla, mango, watermelon and strawberry. Some are fast release, some are slow. I've also mixed ingredients so some will bubble bath, and some will remain clear. Some extract a lot of essence and oils and some extract more scented dye.

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  7. Aerianne

Wow. This thread is starting to jog my memory...

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

gave myself to my mother and father about 42 years ago

3 people like this.
  9. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

In the late 40s my father bought some china in Japan for a anniversary present. My father passed away in the 80s so they were precious to her but she slipped while putting some away in the 90s and broke most of them. After looking for years I found a company that dealt in out of date china. I found out what she needed to make the set and bought them for a Christmas present. I now have them and we use them often.

3 people like this.
  10. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

I bought my husband an old vintage Royal Quiet DeLuxe typewriter.

My grandparents are cheap AF, so I love to splurge and buy them a gadget they would never buy themselves. They really loved the Breville A Bit More Toaster. I don't think they'll ever go back to a manual toaster again. I bought them a Ninja Coffee Bar this year; I think it's going to be hit or miss. They also totally love their robotic trash can I got them several years back. I really enjoy buying them presents.

1 person likes this.
  11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i gave my friend a ps2 because i was tired of just staring at each other and drinking beer every time i went over there. now there's actually something to do.

3 people like this.
  12. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I gave my wife a sports car for her 40th Birthday ! it was a toyota MR2 but she soon got fed up with it , long gone now
    I also gave my Boss an air rifle ( he loved that )

1 person likes this.
  13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That's asking for problems! :-D

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I tried to send rollinstoned some TP. Hope he got it.

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

art cards and leggo like systems.

1 person likes this.
  16. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Best give I ever received was from my Mum.It was a Yamaha digital portastudio with CD burner.Best gift I ever gave was for Mum.Was a CD player and about 10 CDs of stuff that she used to like but didn't have anymore.

2 people like this.
  17. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I'll PM you my address

18. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Have you any that can help with a Bad Back ?
    on Friday I saw a Guy and his Wife trying to move a freezer so I offered my help !
    They both got one end leaving me to lift the Other :unsure: I always Thought Karma was a Good return for a Good deed
    seems Karma Fucked up this Time :D

19. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

It will skip an action and meet you next time.Maybe when you need it more!

1 person likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I use Epsom salts which I think are a main ingredient with the muscle relaxing bath salts.

1 person likes this.