The most beautiful song ever written !

Discussion in 'Music' started by Mallyboppa, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Probably ! post yours if you like but I set the bar pretty high

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

5. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

So let me get this straight, a rockabilly racist redneck honky-tonk band headed up by 3 white trailer trash heathens – no doubt your kind of music.

8. That's a pretty messed up thing to say, bruh. Chillax and let people like what they like.

9. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

10. hotwater

Apparently you don’t know irm very well, she won’t be offended in the least.

She posted that song as bait in the hope someone would respond in the fashion i did.

Eric! likes this.
  11. I just wish we could all get along. :c

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like the meaning behind the song and I think that's beautiful. It's patriotic and a lot of emotion, one's true love for the ground they were born and raised on. I think that's beautiful, couldn't have said it better myself, this song.

Anyway I think you have jumped to conclusions again as I have have several CDs and they've never been racist. They have a youtube, Facebook, iTunes and Google play service - so in terms of the big 3 they consider them to be socially acceptable.

And yes, a bunch of redneck white trash honky tonkin group and "Their music, in addition to their display of Southern heritage, is, in reality, defining & expressing the thoughts, feelings & occasional unlawful actions & behaviors of "everyday" people living in an "everyday" world. Not for the faint-of-heart, REBEL SON will electrify you with a high octane journey as they proclaim their blue-collar doctrine proudly without the regards of sensitivity, or alienating the easily offended. To put it simply, they're a foul-mouthed redneck rock band that just doesn't give a shit."

Really would be something I would listen to over a lot of other stuff and I shouldn't have to feel ashamed about that. This is the kind of song that speaks truths within me.

There's literally not one offensive thing in this song at all and had Bob Dylan wrote it about where he lived the song would be immortalised.

CloudyMushroom likes this.
  13. hotwater

Yeah, sure [​IMG]

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. Well don't come to stupid conclusions if you're not going to bother to do your research my friend. Ray Charles coulda written that song word for word would have been a top hit because it's a top song. You're only malfunctioning on the rebel flag.

CloudyMushroom likes this.