The Most Beautiful and Serene Psychedelic (trip report)

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Geneity, Sep 29, 2008.

1. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

thou shall be done :) :) :)

2. jacobfredjo

jacobfredjo Senior Member

theres a song by Mr. Rogers called "the dmt factor" that has joe rogan (fear factor, ufc) talking about his dmt trip when he went to burning man....so funny. "Its not like you feel in a dimension....your IN the dimension....theres all these complex patters and geometrical forms.....im not talkin about furniture bro...complex geometric forms and theres energy pulsing all around you...yea... DMT. dimethyltriptamine....." lol.....hysterical...i am curious how difficult it is to extract DMT...i have yet to do any kind of reading yet, but im sure it isnt easy..

3. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I think he's pretty damn annoying.

It's not difficult to extract it but it is a lot of work with unpleasant chemicals.

4. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

Very nice report amigo

I got to try 5-meo-dmt soon
    dmt is much to expensive in my neck of the woods and Im not to good at the extraction

5. HighInTheTrees

HighInTheTrees Guest

Im new to this site and i have read alot of posts about DMT and i am very curious to try it out. The only problem is that i have no idea to get my hands on it. I dont mean to sound like i am desprit for drugs or anything but i am just very interested in its effects and visuals. Any idea where you could find it in canada ?

6. Geneity

Extract it from Mimosa Hostillis root bark.

7. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

READ THE DAMNED RULES OF THIS FORUM

IF YOU WANT ILLEGAL THINGS DO NOT POST HERE ASKING FOR THEM

8. Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate

Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate Member

chill out bro. you could have just said look up this plant. You are way to hostile, calm down and realize, what purpose does looking like a dick have. none. So chill out. And 5-meo-dmt is not illegal. that is 100 percent legal. so you could have just recommended that instead of being an ass. tho you could still get arrested for having it because it can be mistaken for dmt. you'd just get the charges dropped once the tests are done.

9. Geneity

^ 5-MeO-DMT is closely related to DMT itself, which is illegal. Under the Federal Analog Act someone in possession of 5-MeO-DMT could be prosecuted. The FAA was created for this purpose. To not have to schedule all new drugs as they come up, because most any 'RC' or any new designer drug will be related to another illegal one, making it technically illegal. I wouldn't wanna be caught with 5-MeO-DMT.

10. Toejam

Toejam Member

Wow Geneity, great trip report.

I am SO eager to try it, but I'm still feeling very anxious/unsure about it...
    Does reading other people's trip reports etc do any justice to the experience itself?
    I'm guessing not, it's just something which cannot be explained (like most psychedelics).

I've tried many psychedelics before, some at crazy high doses that I truly regret, so I think perhaps for that reason it seems like DMT is a force not to be reckoned with.
    I dunno, to me, more intense = more frightening and therefore more likely to induce horrors/paranoia.

But from the descriptions I've read so far, it seems like this effect is definitely in the minority.

11. Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate

Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate Member

There have been ZERO arrests for 5-meo. sorry buddy but no one cares about it

12. Geneity

DMT is super intense. But after the first few minutes that stops so if you DO freak out it'll be over quickly instead of having to ride out hours of a bad trip.

13. KNcosmonaut

KNcosmonaut Member

This drug interests me more than almost anything else out there right now. Almost twice a week i will be thinking of something completely unrelated, and then out of nowhere, into my head pops the thought "shit i gotta get my hands on some DMT" even tho i hate building up a trip. A friend and i are going to attempt to synthesize some in a couple of months. If i succeed, or someone around here gets some, i hope to wright as nice of a report as this.

14. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

Sounds like you know you should not being doing drugs.

Nice report.