The military already has plans for gun owners

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by unfocusedanakin, Feb 5, 2019.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

In current times it's so easy with Facebook to see who has many guns and who associates with gun owners. Not the type of American who has one shotgun from his grandfather the kind who says "yes I have 14 guns and I will have more".

For these kind of people a conflict with the goverment is the plan. They fear it and they are ready and willing to die. Yet secrecy is also implant to them. This is why they protest many gun laws. At the end of the day they don't want you to know they have a gun and they post it online. 20 years ago this was a very private thing. You had to talk to people face to face to get into the militias. The culture of social media changed it.

You think the goverment is not aware of this? You think they don't monitor you? They will maintain order no matter if you see that as good or bad they will not allow chaos. It's not that hard to join a militia. Just seem like a Republican who hates big goverment. Many of them will welcome you without any sort of background check since privacy is important to them. You simply appear to live a few miles away and appear to be right wing. You then hear everything they say and see everything they do. It's good undercover work as any police force does. So the FBI or CIA will too. Many of the major militia networks have FBI attending their meetings now.

I know someone who did some sort of classified work in the Marines sort of like their SEALS I guess. He has told me the same thing. The higher ups of the military are very concerned with militias espeicly since Obama seeing how irrationally upset he got people. In the Cold War this kind of prepare for war attitude was focused on the USSR. Although this group has always been very Republican in the past they did not really see Democrats as the enemy they do now. They don't like guns but they are not communists so they are Americans like me sort of thinking. That is erased now so the military is ready. Their duty is to protect the idea of America not to protect a party.

So that means you respect the freedom of speech and choice to not like guns. It means if gun owners attack you must attack them. He said this thinking is why many who enlist in the SEAL programs fail. It's not that they physically can not do it it's that they mentally are too focused on the right wing thinking. In the psychological evaluations they don't give the correct answers. The commanders see they are a danger in this way.

In shit hits the fan these units are the ones making major moves in public and in the ranks of the service. They will be outnumbered by the 99% general population of the armed forces which could be overly right wing and side with gun owners no matter the situation so they must know every man is 100% psychologically onboard with the American ideal.

They will never come for your guns. They know they do not need to if they attack you. They also see that in the interest of avoiding deaths they let the militia fantasy live. The analogy he used with me was that when he was a kid he had a toy lawnmower that he would "help" dad do yard work with. Dad always said son had cut the grass. No point in saying otherwise. If they are clear it will not work militias will try to make it work. Which means innocent Americans will die. So for now you respect American laws and the way of life.

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

my furst question would be your meaning of the word "the"?

one would hope, that ANY military would have some sort of standard proceedures in place for dealing with loose civilian nuts running around with guns.
    what EVER country, form of government, or anything else they represent and are called up on to risk their lives for the sake of.

granted military organizations CAN become the enimy of everyone but, and sometimes even including, themselves, when under the command, of any form of government, that permits itself, to be dominated by aggressiveness.

this is kind of what is called a tautology, as in "circles are round"

("he's six foot nine and he's five foot one,
    he fight with missles and with spears,
    he's all of 31 and he's only 17,
    been a soldier for a thousand years, ... "
    this song ring any bells, or is everyone too young to remember it?

"without him how would hitler have condemned him at dachau,
    without him ceaser would have stood alone")

someone could probably post a link, its on youtube. donovan. sometime back in 64 i think it was.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  3. storch

storch banned

UNIVERSAL SOLDIER:

He's five feet two and he's six feet four
    He fights with missiles and with spears
    He's all of 31 and he's only 17
    He's been a soldier for a thousand years

He's a Catholic, a Hindu, an athiest, a Jain,
    a Buddhist and a Baptist and a Jew
    and he knows he shouldn't kill
    and he knows he always will
    kill you for me my friend and me for you

And he's fighting for Canada,
    he's fighting for France,
    he's fighting for the USA,
    and he's fighting for the Russians
    and he's fighting for Japan,
    and he thinks we'll put an end to war this way

And he's fighting for Democracy
    and fighting for the Reds
    He says it's for the peace of all
    He's the one who must decide
    who's to live and who's to die
    and he never sees the writing on the walls

But without him how would Hitler have
    condemned him at Dachau
    Without him Caesar would have stood alone
    He's the one who gives his body
    as a weapon to a war
    and without him all this killing can't go on

He's the universal soldier and he
    really is to blame
    His orders come from far away no more
    They come from him, and you, and me
    and brothers can't you see
    this is not the way we put an end to war

Written by Buffy Saint-Marie

themnax likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

all these years, and i never knew she wrote it. i only remember donovan performing it on ed sullivan. that was the first time i heard it.
    i even had an album of hers and i was at a free concert she gave on a university campus, u.n.r., along with who was then cat stevens.
    but i never until now, had any idea it was her who wrote that lyric.

6. unfocusedanakin

The goal of the militias will be to push military from cities and states and make them "free states". It's likely the military would split depending on the ethics of the topic. So "the" is more like the elite of the military. The kind of people who might eventually make the a decision like 50,000 marines are going to die from a missile they think is foreign but fired for the better of the American people. Tough ethical choices.

I wonder how anti-gun people would be accepted in these civil war zones?

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

my next two questions: wouldn't it be a bit odd if they didn't? (the military, anybody's military), and: why do you want this?

8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

It is quite frightening when dissatisfaction with the lifestyle in a country leads to delusions of grandeur that grow into a mental illness.
    Have we all learnt nothing from what happened in Germany between 1918 and 1939.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

considering someone must have voted for trump, appearantly not everyone. and as waren pointed out, he's only a symptom, as undoubtedly was what happened there,
    the bad part was of course genocide, and we're not out of the woods yet on that one here. (camps for migrant children and an effing wall even)
    i had some personal, though distant relatives, second cousins of my mom, who were victims of that one. lublin poland.
    MOST of his supporters by now, have realized they picked up a poisonous snake, but there are always a few.
    when people hate consideration, tyranny happens, when they hate logic, honesty and imagination also, its not just tyranny, but hell.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

If only the USA was the size of a small neighborhood..

11. wilsjane

Would the US benefit from more local control of or within the states. Clearly items such as defense need to be national but would their be areas where transferring decision making would help.? Here in the UK, local authorities have far more power than they did 30 years ago and London alone has about 10 regions.
    From this, I imagine that while the first level of autonomy would be the states, should they then each be broken down into regions.?
    It would be a difficult process and liable to become top heavy with administration.

What I am seeing in the US today, is a national level of discontent that we do not have here. I have little knowledge of how your local and national government systems work and interact, but clearly something is wrong.
    In some ways your dissatisfaction seems similar to our dissatisfaction with the EU. So is the problem largely with lack of autonomy of the states within the US, rather than an state issue.?

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

if only the us wasn't the sword of a demented damoclese hanging over the rest of the planet, yes.
    if only the us was still or again, almost 600 indipendent indiginous cultures
    but mostly, if only the us, and so many of us in it, did not hate logic, consideration, honesty and imagination, you know, these things when loved together that create a wonderful world to live in and enjoy,
    and when hated, severally, or even singly, can turn any heaven into a hell.

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

states are way too big to be logically considered local. local is the small village or neighborhood, with a guaranteed right for individuals to relocate at will.

if you really want everyone to be able to live under the self governance of LOCAL consensus, protect the right of every unarmed civilian, to relocate, from any place on the planet, to any other place on the planet, at their own will, or even whimsy.

excess population isn't created by people relocating, its created by people making babies. contraception and encouraging (not discouraging) same gender sexual gratification, is the logical and considerate way of dealing with that.

and crime isn't caused by people relocating either, it is statistically encouraged by culturally romanticizing aggressiveness.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  14. wilsjane

I think that I am beginning to see the problem and it seems very similar to the position of the UK within the EU which has led to brexit, except that your states cannot opt out of the US.

Could the solution be for each state to effectively have it's own elected president and while maintaining an overall leader, limiting his powers to only matters of national defense and security.

While my first impression of Trumps "lets make America great again", initially made sense, I am now seeing that this call should have come from each of the states themselves.
    At the end of the day, it is like Teresa May standing up and saying that she can make the whole of Europe great. Clearly, everyone would simply burst out laughing.
    Is this perhaps the reason that Trump seems to have degenerated into something of a joke.

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

not the whole reason, but certain one way of looking at it. trump is a failed mafia don, reality tv (which is an oxymoron right there) actor, serial bankrupsy, pennokio syndrom, and most like suffering from senior dementia, who's wealth is leverage, which no one else but the russian mafia, would or has, as far as we know, pony'd up collateral for.

if you only see what an illusionist's one hand is doing, when it successfully distracts you from their other, then of course it looks like magic, and that is what trump is very good at doing.

getting back to your other point, that is in principal what our federal system is. but again, even if our states were countries, like the countries in europe, they would still be way too big, for this idea of local control, and which, just as a by the way, doesn't exist when international corporate economic intersts 'invest' in just comming in and walking all over any sort of local community sturcture, which is essentially what happened to indiginous communities, when europe began invading the western hemisphere, which ultimately resulted in the existence of the u.s. and other modern western hemisphere nations.

(and the brexit is a less then genious move too, considering the realities of the irish borders and the one with scottland, no to mention the chunnel)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  16. wilsjane

The solutions are far from simple.

Regarding your last point, Prior to the EU, their was never a border between the Irish republic and the north. Jane is from the republic and we still have a home there that we travel to most weekends, Again prior to the EU, neither of us even needed a passport, but now we do on the flight to meet EU regulations. Their is even a possibility that now after brexit, I will need a visa to go home at the weekends.
    The EU started out as the EEC (European Economic Community) and they only dealt with trade. Today, they want to tell us how to blow our noses and they have just gone too far for our liking, including banning us from growing certain produce on our soil that we have harvested for more than 300 years.
    The dirty tricks defy belief. Due to the damp conditions in Ireland that causes fungal infection in crops, for more than 80 years we grow the crops and they farm beef and dairy herds. We currently import 25 million pounds worth of milk from Ireland every year and a similar quantity of other dairy produce and beef. Without this export, the Irish economy would collapse. Rather than come to an agreement, Europe have offered Ireland 100 million pounds every year, to effectively starve us out by banning their export of milk to the UK after brexit.

We could discuss the issues all night, but in reality, since the EU has expanded east and into areas such as Greece, we put a lot more into the EU than we get back in return.
    In truth, they are petrified that if our departure is a success, France will be the next country to jump ship. Many people think that the whole border issue is simply aimed as a warning to France, who would clearly have an almost insurmountable problem walling themselves across all of their borders.

If only life was simple again.

17. unfocusedanakin

They want to preserve the American nation. They have labeled militias as terrorist because they have no interest in democracy. They want fascism and a strong leader who does not tolerate "left wing" views.

For example it's a common theme at militia meetings to joke about how funny it will be when they have the guns and food. They will get to shoot all the people too stupid to have them when they ask for help. I heard this said once and I'm told it's common. Trump is where he is for a reason. It's nothing to new to flat out hate people who don't want guns and don't vote Republican.

Part of the militia fantasy is to get rid of these people period. They have no place in the new nation they wish to make.

18. unfocusedanakin

19. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Talk about a chicken little moment. Where do you come up with this stuff. I have a few guns, I may get more, I may not. Many people I know are the same as me. We have never opted for the plan of taking on the government in an armed confrontation. Quit looking behind trees for something, there’s nothing there.

Truckguy1987 likes this.
  20. It's the general assumption made by most leftists, part of the "everyone who owns a gun is a maniac" narrative. It's mired in the same lack of exposure as the "all Christians are homophobic" or "all white people are racists" theme. It doesn't require a shred of proof, just repeating slogans over and over. And if you don't agree, well then you MUST be a alt-right neo-nazi CIS-honkey who can't grasp the realities of the modern, 57-gender world!

Welcome to the slog.

Truckguy1987 and RetiredHippie like this.