the marvelous clouds

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Tamee, May 22, 2004.

1. Tamee

Tamee naked

Have you guys ever sat and actually looked at the clouds in the sky? I didn't really until a few weeks ago and ever since I started, I find myself doing it a lot. Right now, out the window to my left, the clouds are a mix of soft purple, pinks, whites, and blue sky. It really is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Every time I look up, I am amazed at the beauty of existence, not just of the clouds, but of everything. Looking at the clouds lets me remember that I am alive and able to do anything and this fickle society's limitations can't hold me down. I look back down to the world I know and human life amazes me. I marvel at the truck going past me down the road, the construction of the house next to me, the skateboard under a kid's feet, and it calms me. The world is not such a bad place.

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the sky...

I have taken hunderds of photoes of it...

3. jackovgoesjacko

jackovgoesjacko Member

its funny you asked, cuz yesterday i had to go do paperwork for a new job i have hopefully being hired for-need to pass the piss test still (crosses fingers) but I was waiting in the reception/lobby like area, waiting for my appointment and the sky was totally overcast, real dark gray clouds, and I just kept watching them move through the sky. Made me think-the world is so much bigger then I ever think it is.

4. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

Yup, I love lying out in my backyard after my kids go to sleep and staring at the stars. I'm a hopeless romantic so I wonder stupid things like wheres my soul mate and is he looking at them too? lol so cheesy I know. But, when I do that I can't help but feel like my soul is falling a million miles into a pool of happiness. I have to catch my breath and think about how good I have it having too wonderful healthy kids and their love.

5. metro

metro self-banned

*nods* I love the clouds, we have been having spectacular sunsets lately, the clouds get all pink and orange. Just lovely.

6. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

opps I forgot the whole point to what I was saying...I was saying I like clouds but the stars fasinate me more.

7. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

I love to look at the sky, during the day and look at the clouds and i imagine images the clouds make up, do any of ya'll do that? at night i love to look at the stars, they are sooooo beautiful and peaceful [​IMG]

8. phillyrp314

phillyrp314 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The sky has been fantastic around here lately. Yesterday afternoon we had some terrible storms sweep through the area, including a few tornado warnings. Due to flat terrain, you get a very large panoramic view of the sky. I had a front row view of the front storming through Columbus, and it was intense. These are the most fascinating to me. But the night sky over the past few nights has been crystal clear. I can see the reflections of the stars in the lake just down the hill. It's been weird going from one extreme weather condition to such a serene one at night.

9. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Earthy mama I think the same thing sometimes when I look at the stars.

I sooo want to lay under the clouds and look at them with my g/f right before sunset and then just stay there till the stars come out, that would be so awesome.

I was also thinking this the other day. When people go outside, its like we are all in the same room together, and people that post on here about looking up at stars we could have all been doing so at the same time so we were all kinda together in the same room, that probably sounds dumb but its stuff that goes through my head.

10. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

i absolutely love the clouds. when im driving on the 401 highway, i get so distracted by the sky that i often find myself starting to swerve off to the side :eek:

11. Tamee

Tamee naked

no, I like that. You're right, we are all in this big room called existence, together.

12. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Thanks... Yeah man its like we all have this path we will all go on, and its all for one big reason, and pretty soon I get this feeling that something very good and big is gonna happen for everyone like us, like this hippie movement is gonna start up and its gonna be like the Summer of Love. People need to realize we are all in this together and what one person screws up can mess it up for us all, like dumping crap in a swamp can screw up the water system for everyone. I think I am on the edge of an epiphany-((1) : a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something (2) : an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usually simple and striking (3) : an illuminating discovery b : a revealing scene or moment )

I am the type of person that can so pick up vibes from other people, like tonite I could pick up a vibe from my g/f taht she was either pissed/tired of me or someone else, and she wouldnt really talk to me, and that makes u feel like the worst ever... Thats why I am thinking so much tonite, and I am not stoned or anything, just thinking.... Sorry I needed to vent. On topic purple clouds are so awesome, like right when the sun sets, it amazes me at how beautiful the natural part of our planet is, but then it gets screwed up by greedy sons of bitches wanting to make a dollar. Alabama use to be so beautiful and it still is in places, but now the politicians keep saying"pardon our progress" which pisses me off, so many new high ways being built, and logging. Ha off topic again, sorry I am really stressed out tho...

13. Tamee

Tamee naked

Don't be sorry. I'm not sorry.

Yeah, I know how ya feel.

It's like I'm always epiphanisizing.