the man who lives downstairs

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ihmurria, Sep 9, 2005.

1. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

is a complete nutter.

I locked hte back door after taking garbage out earlier, not realizing he'd left the house. I guess he didn't take his keys with him, because rather than come ring our doorbell and have us open the door from inside (deadbolt), he took a fucking sledehammer to the door. My mother called the landlord to let him know it wasn't us who damaged the back door, I guess this is about the 8th freakin time the downstairs tenant has done this.

jesus fucking christ, I LOVE knowing that guy lives beneath me while I sleep, and our door seperating us is just a flimsy one with a normal turn-the-handle lock

2. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

hahahahahahaha!!

that is all.

3. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

dan and i once had an upstairs neighbor that was really weird.

about six months after we moved out, he was arrested in his upstairs apartment. it was on a labor day weekend, he had walked into his parents house and shot both of his parents in front of his brothers and sisters... left and went back to the apt. where we was arrested.

i still remember when i heard about that. it gave me major chills.

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

this guy is reallyoldand kinda creepy. He's originally from Germany, has been here for over 20 years but still has so thick an accent you can't really understand what he's saying. He often has bloodshot eyes too. He likes to complain to my mother about her tomato cages, apparently they aren't satisfactory (I think he pushes/knocks them over every day to make his point too), and he tries to move my bike every two or three days and just succeeds in making it shift an inch or so (since it's locked in place and all)

arg.

5. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

strange. i think that would freak me out.

6. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

i avoid him as much as i can. but when he takes a sledgehammer to your back door, it's a little hard to ignore

7. if the wood is lain cross grain it will be more durable to assault

originally this was done to stop war axes from simply cleaving through a castle gate.....

ooh, seiges.... they are so cool.....