The man bashing thread

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Raving Sultan, Jul 2, 2006.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

seriously, i still don't get the whole "put the seat down" thing. because as we all know, men are only capable of one or the other. i'd rather the seat was up and not peed on than down. it doesn't take that much practice to put the seat down in the middle of the night. better that at 4 AM than sitting on the seat, expecting it to be nice and clean and dry than sitting on someone's piss.

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

The only thing I don't like about men is how insecure they are and the games the play because of it. It used to infuriate me and make me feel like crap about myself but now that I am older and less naive I see right through them and find it a little sad and want to help them feel better about themselve's. I don't know why most guys are so insecure and feel the need to cover it up with behaviors that turn women off. I really thing men have a tough gig so no hating going on here except for the one's who are dirtbags but they're not even worth talking about so eh...

3. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I'm not a squater so I don't pee on the seat and that's what men should do. (Sit down and pee.) This isn't the wild west and you aren't getting Marshall Matt or Festus with your pee so why stand up and shoot at the toilet?

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

because it's what men in our society do and are trained to do. dave had a friend who'd pee sitting down and got no end of hell for it. i'm not a squatter either, obviously. but i've got two older brothers, a younger brother and a dad. i was outnumbered, and it was WAY easier to change one tiny, inconsequential behavior on my part than to change everyone else's. don't you think?

5. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

eh, the seat down/seat up thing is only a problem if I don't look before I sit
    and I've done it to myself, if our toilet plugs up I lift the seat to use the plunger and forget to put it down afterwards

in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't even come close to mattering

6. Beyond-the-Clouds

Beyond-the-Clouds Senior Member

Men suck, they give me nothing good to look at or wank to.

7. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Guys who pee sitting down are pretty lame... unless they have a prince albert.