the magnificent border wall

Discussion in 'Politics' started by egger, Jan 15, 2018.

1. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Here we go again with the labels.
    Racist and xenophobic.

If thats what it is, then sign me up please.

2. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Words matter when one looks to find hatred. The words don't matter as long as the hatred is there.

Our specific threat in the case if Muslim nation's, is some of that population wants to kill us. Until we know how to figure out which ones do, they all have to be considered with caution.

Our specific threat from the south is that some have the intent to use our lax attitude to bring drugs and crime across our borders, or to come here, and gain social support because they can.

If the left can't tell the difference in logic, then we have the dischord we do. The left wants to say there is no threat to our country so let them in. Skip right past all the legal steps provided for any if them to become legal . If someone is intending to be illegal, then by that very choice, they need to be deported. There are plenty of pathways to legal citizenship each and every one should follow.

Why is the left so steadfast about ignoring the ILLEGAL part? What is in your best interest to let illegals in?

3. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

So you do propose violence then? Glad we got that out in the open.

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like kitties. I like babies and children. Well, not mom, but apple pie. I'm just another unimportant guy in this world. I am very patient with people in real life. But I have a temper. It rarely shows, but yes---sometimes to speak of violence, even though I would never hurt anyone minding their own business, this guy is an exception as far as acting like I could actually get a chance to slap-fight the prick. To me , he embodies almost (murderers and child molesters aside), the worst that humanity has to offer. We're in deep shit with this guy in the drivers seat of America. I think it's a matter of time before his cult members stop to think--"WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!!! ( maybe not the evangelicals--they've proven how strong their religious principles are--they aren't)

5. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Well we all have our limits. I personally would support extermination of the human trash that has been accumulating in this country.

Politicians I just vote accordingly. They don't bother me near as much as the scum they seem to let proliferate.

6. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

What does that mean in terms of specific actions? If Muslims move into the neighborhood, do you welcome them, be standoffish, or show hostility?

The distinction between legal and illegal aliens is important, but you beg the question when you suggest "the left" is "steadfast about ignoring the illegal part. I'm all for controlling immigration, and think western Europeans have been far too lax in letting their countries be overwhelmed by immigrants from cultures radically different from those of the host countries. It's my understanding that the largest influx of illegal immigrants to the United States are those who overstay their visas, and (incredibly) are not tracked.
    Report: Visa Overstays More Common Than Illegal Border Entries; Mexicans The Most Likely to Overstay
    Illegal immigrants who overstay visas rarely investigated
    Nearly 500K foreigners overstayed visas in 2015
    That needs to stop. And it, rather than the wall, should be our priority.

7. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Notice how wordy leftist comeback are. The truth doesnt take that many words to speak.

8. scratcho

Right. Bullshit.

Moonglow181 and lode like this.
  9. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I don't think anybody is suggesting Trump isn't trying to overhaul our entire immigration process. It's long overdue. It's existing rules are going lax in enforcement and abuse is happening due to the complacency of precious administration's. Take away funding, you take away enforcement. The wall whether it happens or bit is to provide a more physical barrier to ILLEGALS.

I treat a Muslim no differently than anyone else I come across. If they give me no reason to discriminate their actions, I won't.

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Is this post for real?

11. scratcho

Makes me wonder how this nation survived before Blump. FBI is in tatters, almost all the media is propagating fake news, the Mexicans are literally taking over the country, the women are acting waaaay beyond their ASSIGNED station, 25 people leaving this admin is perfectly normal. Is a clam happy?

Meliai likes this.
  12. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Hard to say. Trump's approval ratings are higher now than before and higher than Obama's was at the same point in his administration. So it depends on who is deciding what's bad.

Perhaps it's because it was Trump who told us the FBI is corrupt. Dang he may be right. That could explain his support.

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Sorry you don't have good reading comprehension. That really sucks man

Tyrsonswood, Okiefreak and Noserider like this.
  14. lode

lode Banned

Can't even get his wall huh?

China did that like 700 years ago. Although China's wall did manage to keep a lot of Mexicans out.

Less effective on the Khans. There are those big metal sky birds now too.

scratcho and Kerri like this.
  15. lode

lode Banned

You're literally repeating the orange one's talking points. Fake News.

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

scratcho and Kerri like this.
  16. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Trumpies not understand big words!

Moonglow181 likes this.
  17. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

How many sources of "Fake News" do you want?

Donald Trump’s approval rating just passed Barack Obama’s, Rasmussen says
    Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
    Trump Expands Lead Over Obama In Key Poll

About as Fake as your source is.

The only thing I knowingly repeated was Trump stating the FBI is corrupt back over a year ago. That would seem to have more truth than fake to it as they start to get into the particulars more now.

Is it fake news that McCabe got $500,000 from a GoFundMe effort? If that is true then someone needs to explain why someone worth $4M bucks and just bought a 6 figure car would need a GoFundMe account. Let alone the stupid schleps that made him 500K richer, if it isn't fake news.

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

19. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Yes it is. And so anything that disagrees with Gallup is wrong? I don't drill into what composites make up what result. Or do you pick Gallup because it supports what you need to see?

20. lode

lode Banned

All three sources you posted are commentary on the single Rasmussen poll...

Rasmussen uses a methodology where they only count likely voters, which in their polls sample are only 2016 voters.

My source is an aggregate which includes Rasmussen. I don't think Rasmussen is honestly 'fake news'. It seems to be an acceptable means of estimating votes with low voter turnout.