The Magic Words

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by DarkLunacy, May 11, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I quit! No not permanently, God no. I didn't give in and come to the conclusion that "Drugs are bad M'Kay." In fact its quite the opposite. Drugs have gotten me into trouble with familly and due to the beliefs of my step father and are conflicting actions, I may have inadvertently destroyed my relationship with my mom. I've decided to take a leave of absence. A break, a holiday. I'm going straight edge..... I'm shooting for July 15 my birthday. I'll see where it goes from there. I know once I graduate I'm gonna go back or take a straight edge break... I dont know really... Any thoughts?

(PS I posted this on the Pot forum too but I wanted to get different opinions from the different people. Pycho-naughts are definatlly WAY different then stoners)

2. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

best of luck... maybey ou may find a side of you you nevre saw before, maybe how creative your mind goes w/o the drugs for a while

3. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

what kind of trouble did you get into?

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Familly problems mostly... If you like I can post the story here too, but its on the Ganja forum