The Magic of Amphetamines

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by madboy139, May 16, 2004.

1. madboy139

madboy139 Member

Wow. I had never really liked amphetamines or methylphenidate that well until two days ago. I swallowed 108mg Methylphenidate and 100mg Amphetamines and I felt fantastic. The euphoria was comparable to going on the nod but I had energy and could do things. And the comedown wasn't bad at all with 30mgs hydrocodone to ease the pain. Anyone else have experience with this shit? I have got to get my hands on some more Ritalin.

2. daymuse

daymuse Member

That's quite a bit of amp you ingested my friend! I'm sure you did have a great time. Adderall is my fav, can't say that i like the ritalin or concerta too much, but give me 20mgs of addy and I'll feel just fine. yummy

3. madboy139

madboy139 Member

I'd tried 60, and even 80mgs Adderall before but never really felt much. I take the stuff pretty regularly though, 40 mgs a day, and I'm a big guy (6' 2" 185 lbs).

4. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

*~*Nutz on screen*~*

Ritilins fun.
    Supposed to be 3 bottles of 90 floating around soon, It'll be good times, good times
    But yeah, if your gonna be doing it alot, make sure you find out what your body can handle, Its easy to take too much and you'll feel like shit. Just experiment with it for a while and remember to try and eat and drink alot.

5. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

you guys are speed FREAKS man. that is a SHIT LOAD of amp!!!! i take 5-10 and get tweeked out! i has been perscribed doses from 10-40mg adderral and i feel like i have a reverse tolerance! i would die if i took all that.

you know you did something wrong if you need all that vicodin to ease the pain

6. Velouria

Velouria Member

Adderall is very, very fun. Unless you take too much for your body to handle. Once I took 60 mg all at once and I seriously thought I was going to die b/c my heart was racing and I couldn't feel my hands or feet at all. My veins were all popping out and stuff and it was gross and scary. 40 mg is the perfect dose for me.

7. madboy139

madboy139 Member

there was no pain involved in the high just the comedown. and together, vicodin and ritalin are fantastic. a sort of a really weak pharmie speed ball.

8. anti

anti Member

have any of you seen that movie Spun? its cool

9. daymuse

daymuse Member

uppers + downers = stupid

10. madboy139

madboy139 Member

uppers + downers = bliss

11. daymuse

daymuse Member

stupid + bliss = dead

12. Spinner

Spinner Member

Someone who sees my point. Thank GOD!!!!!!!

13. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

1 sleeping pill at the end of a speed session is fine - no worse than the alcohol at lot of freaks use to come down. u still speed but the negative comdown effects go & u just feel soft & great.

14. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

any way amphetamines were originally marketed mixed with downers - just what the doctor ordered!

15. overfløw88

overfløw88 Member

adderall is fucking tight. amps probably my favorite drug. i only do it once in a while though

16. madboy139

madboy139 Member

ok guys don't freak out. i took the vicodin AFTER the amps stopped working. ya know the crash? vicodin helps. but vicodin WHILE you're on the amps is good too.

17. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Where did you get 100mg of amphetamine? What did it look like?

18. madboy139

madboy139 Member

it was adderall twenty milligram pills.

19. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

I was not aware that adderal was actually amphetamine.

I thought all amphetamines were schedule I.

Amphetamine is a very useful precursor for hallucenogenic PEA's.

20. madboy139

madboy139 Member

nope its schedule two. adderall is a racemic mixture of two different amphetamine salts.