The Luckiest Day Of The Week?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Jimbee68, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

True story. When I still in grade school, I was sure there was something up with Fridays. It just seemed, if something bad were to happen, it would always happen on a Friday. Then I found out, actually according to popular superstition, Friday was the unluckiest day of the week. I was sure there must be a connection.

Anyways, I am no longer superstitious, and no longer believe in stuff like that. But, hey, I do believe in Fate. And that is what astrology is all about, isn't it? Predicting Fate? Cheating Fate? Why not.

And I am sure there is some valid astrological reason why Friday is the unluckiest day of the week. So what is the luckiest, then?

And please don't be put off by my skepticism. Tell us what is the most lucky day, and explain why fully too. I am sure I am not the only person who would love to know.

:guitarist: [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

I've always seemed to have bad luck on Sundays. Fridays were usually all fine and good, but decide to go out and pursue a good time on a Sunday and I always seemed to find myself in trouble. Logic drives me to believe Sunday is the unluckiest day of the week lol.

Luckiest day though... couldn't be Monday. Everyone tends to dread Mondays. Wednesday is hump day even though it technically doesn't fall in the middle of the week, it is perceived to be the height of any given week and it's downhill from there. This leads me to the conclusion that either Tuesday or Saturday would be the luckiest days of the week.

My choice between the two would have me believe that Saturday is the luckiest day of the week. Though, I tend to arrive at a certain pre-concieved destination of which I had been looking forward to on a Saturday, I wouldn't say it was luck that brought me there, but luck does enter the equation seeing as I made it there at all!

Saturday it is, in my opinion.

I also don't know if I believe in fate.

1 person likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I really believe I create my own luck. If I go into a place on Wednesday and they two day waiting period then I'm going to be hearing from them on Friday either good or bad news doesn't really matter I'll be hearing from them on Friday. That's not a chance or luck, it's more like.. inevitable?

If I fall over and hurt myself, it wasn't the day, it wasn't the stars and and it wasn't the moon, it was just unlucky and if something awesome happens same deal, it was just lucky but I created the luck by virtue of being at the right place at the right time etc. :)

You'll never see anything happen if you sit in your house every day waiting for the right day to attempt something because you deem that day lucky. Go out and get living :)

1 person likes this.
  4. LittleBee

LittleBee Members

don't know why but I just love Wednesdays

2 people like this.
  5. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Friday's are my favorite day of the week!

1 person likes this.
  6. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

You make your own luck, guys. Usually through hard work and honesty and perseverence.

The particular days of the week have very little to do with it, I believe.

I'm an ex military pilot. And, you may have heard that many pilots, just like alot of race car drivers, are very superstitious. I had a few. But actually they were really more like rituals. I'd do the same thing in the same way and order before a flight. And when I was with a carrier group I really made sure I did this, even up to, say, eating the same food and drinking the same things, or listening to the same song, before a sortie. Since carrier ops are by far the most risky, and thus necessitate the highest possible level of concentration and focus. And I just found it easier to focus of I did everything the same. Thus eliminating valuable brain space spent on choices. (If that makes any sense to you!) LOL

But days of the week? We never had that as far as I know.

I imagine whatever you think is lucky would maybe turn out to be that way. At least in your mind. There IS a real phenomenon in psychology called a Self Fulfilling Prophecy. So this could be the dynamic that's at work here when you think your lucky or unlucky days are kicking it.

Cheers!!