the lone hippie

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Fractual_, May 25, 2004.

1. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

do you any of you have problems finding some of your own kind, that are your age???

there arent many of us that i know about where i come from.

2. Orsino

Orsino Member

Hardly are my own kind. Not talking about hippies... not talking about any of that. I'm talking about people. Who they are. I always feel so out of place with a lot of people my age around here. There's certain ones. I never call myself a hippy. I don't really care. I'm.... me.

3. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

your own kind? ha!
    anyhoo... find out who you are before you find others... they will come when you have found yourself.
    er something vague like that.

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

generalizations make life a little easier....

5. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

There are not many of me where I come from.

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

you must be quite the individual, mr. migration.

7. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Yeah i feel out of place, like right now, once i met some hippys in a park, but the were all braindead, all they cared about was drugs, and all the dreadie chicks were all over em, with their, grateful dead gear and rasta hats.. oh well, i cant wait until i find the place where i fit in.

8. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Yeah, I gots trouble findin dumbasses like me.

9. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

are you sure you werent assuming the worst?

do you not like drugs?

10. sitareric

sitareric Banned

No i dont mind drugs, but these cats were dead, pretty litterally, there was no way of engaging with them, about anything beyond their perceptions etc. I most definitley was not assuming the worst!

11. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

well some times people experience a type of 'death' from drugs........

12. Orsino

Orsino Member

I know.... I can't stand people like that somtimes. lol, I mean, I don't have anything against them, but you might aswell stick your head into a microwave.

13. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

I only know 1 girl who is kinda like me...but then again were different is so many levels...and no im not talking about she's a girl and im a guy...but we have same ideas but she just has a different way of i guess you can say clothing and music and friends... like every body is kewl with her and gets along with her...while they reject me and just blow me off...but we are very alike in the ideas we have for changing our world...atleast the ideas are there...

14. TheGnome

TheGnome Member

I don't like when people make stereotypes, as I'm sure most of you don't, but I agree with the original poster - in part. I find it hard to find a lot of people with common interests and such. Trying to find a fellow peer with good music taste or just intelligence is becoming hard to come by. The world is getting dumber as time goes on it seems.

15. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i dont have many hippy friends because of th e whol drug thing, i grew pot for years but i really dislike other drugs, so the druggies either piss me off or have nothin to do with me. and all the chicks like free drugs and dumb men so. . . . but you gotta be true to yourelf, fit in with yourself.

16. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

I've seen a few kids at my school who look like they are into the hippie lifestyle, I know one of them is; she's pretty cool. I know there are at least 2 other kids that enjoy barefooting and they wear hemp accesories, but I've never asked them about it.

17. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I was gonna start a thread like this till I read this one, but man I wish so bad hippies lived around me, I have like one guy Buzzy, and one girl Kate, and they are a going out, I need a hippie g/f that will like me for who I am, there are few girls around here that arent snobs, man It would be great for there to be thousands and thousands of hippies like in the summer of love, That would kick ass. but for now its just me and my weeping willows.

18. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

I know, I can't find any girls who seem remotely interested in me the way I am now. I mean, I appeal to a lot of different groups of people because I fairly knowledgeable about lots of things, but I think no one really respects me although I have many outstanding qualities. Last time I checked, not many people knew about growing methods for bud, self-injury, politics, and can analyze situations/people like me; I can do more but this is starting to sound boastful...

19. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I can do a good bit, and thats what gets me the girls I do get cause I dont have the greatest looks(to me), it just never lasts to long, I want a good steady relationship, a like minded person would be very very nice.

20. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

if your so damned talented, you'd be able to spit some game :p ;)