The LGBTQ acronym is growing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by machinist, Mar 19, 2018.

1. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Apparently LGBTTQQIAAP is also a thing

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Only letter that matters to me is the big dirty L

3. machinist

Best sex I ever had was with a queer.

4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

The two A’s...

One stands for asexual, the other stands for ally.

Why would people who have no sexual desire need an advocacy group? Or be lumped in with the homosexual community? They have as much in common with gays as they do straights. Ally? No, just no. There’s no such thing as an allysexual. It doesn’t even make sense!

I also think we should remove the T, so it becomes LGB. People are going to think I’m a horrible person for wanting to exclude trans people, but I don’t care. Anyway, here’s my reasoning why:

Which of these sentences doesn’t belong:

A) I am a rooster that likes other roosters
    B) I am a kitty that likes other kitties
    C) I am a rooster that likes both kitties and roosters
    D) I was born a kitty, but I feel like I should be a rooster instead.

If you guessed D, you’re correct. Plus, transgender is a mental illness (it’s called gender identity disorder, or gender dysphoria; look it up). To lump a mental illness in with the gay, lesbian, and bi community is just as bad as saying that homosexuality is a mental illness in this day in age.

5. machinist

Allies are pretty funny.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

my girlfriend work/company hospital billing/ its pro-gay, they send emails about the trans-rights, gay this and that. But all while promoting a sexual atmosphere in the work environment and claiming its a SAFE space. Even if this healthcare related, Statistics about gays illness and other useless shit outside job description.
    They also invite to the gay pride parade and her coworkers and other higher positioning people pushing this shit. /

Why are so interested in telling other people what sexuality other have. If they want this information they can find it elsewhere. No need to force feed it.

Last time she was asked to go to gay pride and do some type of table, she said no. This I told her. They want to shove it in your face. I should go with her in the darkest drag I can put together. See how in your face they like it. She can introduce me with some fancy new pronouns I make up pulling scrabble pieces out the bag.

7. machinist

I agree

And yes do it that would be awesome

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Sorry Can't Agree With LGB...:angry:...It Has Always Been GLB.....I Won't Stand By And Let

Those "Pesky Lesbians" Jump The Queue.....I Demand They Assume Second Place Where They Belong......:angry:

Cheers Glen.

6-eyed shaman and Orison like this.
  9. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

In the mid 90s their was a trend towards single bathrooms (called toilets in the UK)
    Everyone used the same cubicles and wash facilities. In larger establishments, their was a door leading off to a urinal area for the guys. The designs were trialed in several, colleges bars and nightclubs and were quite successful.

10. machinist

Make LGBTQ chronological again

Orison likes this.
  11. wilsjane

Just add all the letters to your name on your CV and the interview panel will assume that you are a qualified doctor. LOL.

machinist likes this.
  12. machinist

I may do that. Im currently transitioning out of one of my jobs and looking for new employment.

wilsjane likes this.
  13. wilsjane

Their are so many qualifications letters these days that no one understands.
    I added TAVI (trans-catheter aortic valve implant) to my application for a short term contract a few years ago and no one had a clue that it was a cardiology qualification.
    Next time I will be tempted to add CBF (complete bloody fool). I wonder if anyone would work it out LMAO.

GLENGLEN and Orison like this.
  14. Yellow_Forager

Yellow_Forager Member

It’s bonkers what is happening with this here in the U.K.
    I am all for trans rights, I want everyone to be safe to live without persecution but currently in the U.K. women are being banned from Twitter, being physically assaulted and attacked for simply saying “transwomen are biological men” it’s horrifying.

Self ID laws will cause so much damage.

Trans rights, TERFs, and a bruised 60-year-old: what happened at Speakers’ Corner?

15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I don't acknowledge most of that shite anyway. You're either straight, gay, or bi until you go all the way gay. Pansexual is the same as bisexual, and you'll be gay later anyway, so whatever. Asexual is a term made up by people who can't get laid to not sound pathetic. And I thought the whole argument trans people were making is that they want to be classified as the gender they identify with. Cool. That still makes them all either gay or straight. I mean, according to their own logic, if you're born a dude, become a woman, and sleep with dudes, you're straight.

So, double you tea eff?

Orison likes this.
  16. Yellow_Forager

Yellow_Forager Member

Well Lesbians in the U.K. are currently being told that if they don’t sleep with “lady dick” (I’m not joking) they are TERFs and are committing “literal violence”.

Many are petitioning Parliament for discussion. Not because they are anti trans but because they are anti the proposed self ID laws which are already (before they have been pushed through) seeing transwomen moved from male prisons into female prisons, despite their crimes having been raping women.

Petition: Consult with women on proposals to enshrine 'gender identity' in law

17. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Why do people get so upset about how people identify their sexuality? Or who consenting adults wish to fuck? Live and let live.

Meliai and scratcho like this.
  18. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I would be fine with sharing a bathroom with females besides the time they take in there. Go to any place with a large number of people and look at the bathroom lines. Men get the job done while women take all day. But I certainly do not see the sexual abuse angle some people take on it. Like someone's master plan is to take a peak at you in the bathroom. That's what all the hormone therapy and psychological counseling needed for a sex change is for.

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Because if they get acknowledged fully by the majority it will change society a little, which scares a certain kind of straight person who feels too comfortable with their past position.

McFuddy and Deidre like this.
  20. I remember using the toilet in a bar in Orleans in France. It was a one stop serves all affair. People were just using the facilities without giving a fuck who was in the next cubicles or using the urinals. I think it was 1997.
    As for the different letters/gender issue. I have just got my mind round what LGBT stands for. I thought that that was all encompassing. I can't be bothered to think about the rest.

21. lode

lode Banned

I'm with you on this one.

I harbor no ill will to anyones sexual preferences, but that acronyms a god damned mouthful.

22. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

The issue, I believe, at least in this thread, is with the acronym.

Though, you're right, I'll never understand why people are so obsessed with what other people are doing in their lives. Guess if your own life is empty and meaningless, you have to fill it with something.