The legality of the Fed and income tax

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Balbus, Mar 23, 2012.

1. storch

storch banned

The sad part of all of this illegal activity is that many, if not more, will defend it, claiming that legal activity entails terrible things for those being robbed. And when asked to back such a claim as that, they have nothing to say about what this terrible result will look like.

The best I've heard in the way of argument is that those of us who believe in legal activity--not being robbed--cannot back up how that will not hurt everyone. My contention is that the benefits of not being robbed are self-evident.

If I'm missing something, I invite anyone to come and clear things up for me.

2. storch

storch banned

And just to be on the safe side, during the next week I will ask everyone I talk to whether they believe that the benefits of being robbed outweigh the benefits of not being robbed; thus leaving the door open to the possibilty that my brain synapses are not firing properly, and that there's something I need to rethink.

3. Individual

Individual Senior Member

I think the answers would depend on how the question is posed. How would people feel about a system where government collected the profits from all businesses and investments, and then took care of the needs of those with special needs first with the remainder being shared equally with each member of the society? I'm being facetious of course, but sometimes get the feeling that there are a number here who seem to feel that would be fair, just, and how society is supposed to work.

4. storch

storch banned

It is difficult to say how society is supposed to work. The current model is certainly corrupted. The problem, as I see it, is that everyone is seeking to solve the problem of corruption and imbalance by using the same principles and rules that make up the corrupted system.

For instance, there is always the determination of the people to fix the problem of a corrupt system by voting out the liars, and voting in the honest man. They will do this despite the fact that this has never worked; even Obama, who said that the situation in Gaza is intolerable--thereby offering hope to those who want to see something done about it--was quiet about it after he was elected. He said he'd end the wars and bring the troops home; that, too, was a lie.

The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over, and hoping for a different result each time. The definition of insanity could likewise be extended to include: hoping that a system that allows for only corrupted or corruptible individuals to sit in the seats of power will somehow right itself.

First, we have to address our denial of the problem. The problem, for the most part, is that we are exercising our insanity instead of our collective will.

5. storch

storch banned

Another problem is what I call: "The Wizard of Oz" syndrome. As long as we all remain psychologically dependent upon a wizard character to grant us this or that, there's always gonna be people who will take advantage of that kind of passivity.

In fact, the Wizard of Oz is quite instructive when it comes to reality if you view it as a metaphor.

6. storch

storch banned

The problem, as I see it, is the ingrained idea that we have to put up with the inequities handed down to us by authority simply because that's the rule under their roof. It's not their roof, but somehow we're all convinced that it is, and that what ever they dictate must be adhered to.

Maybe this happens because of the almost seamless transitions we move through from parent, to reverend, to teacher, to foreman, and on to president. In the same way that you don't question the parent, and you don't question the authority of the reverend, and you don't correct the teacher, and you don't tell the foreman what to do, you also don't second-guess the president. You can criticize, but your criticisms are in no way binding.

If parents waste money, spending it on everything that tickles their fancy while their kids wear old clothes and eat the cheapest food, there's nothing the kids can really do about it. In a household with teenagers who have just become freshmen in highschool, it is mandatory for them to put up with the bullshit of the parents for four more years, at which time they can leave and create their own system based on their own rules.

But then they run into the wizard, and soon find that they can't remove the template that's been created which they find themselves behind. And sometimes they answer the wizard's call to go bring him the witch's broom, after which he promises to grant them their particular needs. This is all metaphorical, of course, but hey . . .

7. storch

storch banned

I almost forgot; which is to say that I did not forget.

I did ask nine people whether or not the benefits of being robbed outweighed the benefits of not being robbed.

All of them looked at me as if I had lost the ability to think straight. Two of them thought it was a trick question, and said, "Only if you're a thief, or you're in on the theft."

I couldn't argue with that logic . . .

8. storch

storch banned

Damned memory, anyway . . .

Forgot to say that I also asked each of these nine people to apply this logic to the issue of the Federal Reserve. They didn't know what I was talking about. I told them to go research the Federal Reserve and then back with me to tell me what they think.

Should be interesting. They are quite intelligent, as intelligence goes.

9. storch

storch banned

THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM

Since 1913, the currency of the United States has been owned and managed by a private corporation of international bankers known as the "Federal Reserve System."

This group prints "Federal Reserve Notes" and loans them out to the United States Treasury. American taxpayers then pay interest to the Federal Reserve banking families for the rights to use their money.

The Federal Reserve banking families can therefore print as much money as they want -- and give it to whomever they want, secretly, with no oversight or input from the United States government.

Former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan admits that the Federal Reserve is an independent agency whose decisions cannot be overruled by any element of the legitimate United States government.

REPORTER: "What is the proper relationship... what should be the proper relationship between a chairman of the Fed and a president of the United States?"

GREENSPAN: "Well, first of all, the Federal Reserve is an independent agency. And that means basically that, uh, there is no other agency of government which can overrule actions that we take.

"So long as that is in place, and there is no evidence that the administration, the Congress or anybody else is requesting that we do things other than what we think is the appropriate thing, then what the relationships are don't frankly matter.

"I've had very good relationships with presidents."

Fifteen Trillion Dollars

CONGRESSMAN GRAYSON SPELLS IT OUT

Fifteen trillion dollars -- or one year's worth of the US National Debt -- is a stack of money that is longer and wider than a football field... and over 2/3rds the height of the Statue of Liberty.

If you add another 11 Trillion to get our total of 26 Trillion, that same stack will now be taller than the Statue of Liberty.

This monstrous mass of paper would look as if a gigantic Borg Cube had completely invaded an entire football stadium -- past the ceiling.

Here is a small part of the letter where Congressman Alan Grayson reveals how he found this number, in the newly-audited Federal Reserve balance sheets, to John Hively -- “The World’s Most Accurate Economic Forecaster Since 1989”.

http://johnhively.wordpress.com/2011/12/05/breakdown-of-the-26-trillion-the-federal-reserve-handed-out-to-save-rich-incompetent-investors-but-who-purchase-political-power/

CONGRESSMAN GRAYSON: I wouldn’t want anyone to think that I’m dramatizing or amplifying what this GAO report says, so I’m just going to list some of my favorite parts, by page number.

Page 131 – The total lending for the Fed’s “broad-based emergency programs” was $16,115,000,000,000. That’s right, more than $16 trillion. The four largest recipients, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch and Bank of America, received more than a trillion dollars each.

The 5th largest recipient was Barclays PLC. The 8th was the Royal Bank of Scotland Group, PLC. The 9th was Deutsche Bank AG. The 10th was UBS AG. These four institutions each got between a quarter of a trillion and a trillion dollars. None of them is an American bank.

Page 205 – Separate and apart from these “broad-based emergency program” loans were another $10,057,000,000,000 in “currency swaps.” In the “currency swaps,” the Fed handed dollars to foreign central banks, no strings attached, to fund bailouts in other countries….

These currency swaps and the “broad-based emergency program” loans, together, totaled more than $26 trillion. That’s almost $100,000 for every man, woman, and child in America.

That’s an amount equal to more than seven years of federal spending — on the military, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, interest on the debt, and everything else. And around twice America’s total GNP….

If the Fed had extended $26 trillion in credit to the American people instead of Wall Street, would there be 24 million Americans today who can’t find a full-time job?

That, and much more, can be found here:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1023-financial-tyranny

10. storch

storch banned

Very few people are aware that a massive 122-nation coalition has formed to solve the problem -- just in the nick of time – and they are backing a legal, public solution to end Financial Tyranny.

A TRILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT

A trillion-dollar lawsuit was filed as of November 23, 2011 -- and the resulting investigation will provide a rock-solid legal framework to reveal the full nature of the problems we face... and arrest those responsible:

Bear in mind that the evidence backing this lawsuit, if made public, will completely expose what has been going on at the highest levels -- by the people themselves, speaking in their own words.

This would be the most dramatic public expose' of the group responsible for this Financial Tyranny since the early 1800s -- as you will see.

Our initial announcement and confirmation of this lawsuit has already received over 650,000 hits, 34,000 Facebook Likes and 1000 written comments as we publish this final, completed investigation.

The results of a very thorough investigation of these things can be examined at:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1023-financial-tyranny

11. storch

storch banned

And the beat goes on as the world gets smaller and smaller for some:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpO3PArAoUQ"]Vladimir Putin - Russia Issues International Arrest Warrant For Rothschild & Soros - YouTube

12. storch

storch banned

13. storch

storch banned

More good news:

Benjamin Fulford has been a key journalist and player in bringing this issue to the attention of westerners. He recently stated that the plans to bring down the federal reserve board from the nations aligned against it and other globalist establishments has been proceeding smoothly. Here are some of his own words, which seem to corroborate this development with the bonds

Despite widespread pessimism on the part of many truth seekers about the situation in the G5 terrorist states, behind the scenes the satanic cabalists in control of the Western central banks are in a state of extreme fear. One reason is that US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told a White Dragon Society representative last week that the Pentagon and the US agencies were in no mood to let off the cabalists with a truth and reconciliation committee. “We have been watching these guys for a long time” he said and the conclusion reached was that Federal Reserve Board needs to be dismantled and the cabalists jailed. The 65% drop in the Baltic Dry Index (the price of shipping) this year is one visible sign of the dismantling. This is related to a growing global boycott of the G5 terrorist states as seen in the growing number of countries refusing to use US dollars or Euros for trade. Another sign was the stoppage on February 3rd of the Federal Reserve Board owned Clearing House Interbank Payments System. Under the surface much more radical events are being planned.
    complete revamping of all the institutions set up after World War 2, including the BIS, the World Bank, the IMF, the International Court of Justice and the UN will mean the wholesale removal of agents for the Satan-worshipping Zionists who have been in control of these institutions from behind the scenes.

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Thanks for putting this up. I read section 1 and will go back and finish the rest tomorrow.
    I knew and have known lots of this,but the figures and the interconnections are staggering.
    Where this all goes is a matter of speculation,I suppose as "they" have not and will not give in easily. Obviously "they" can manufacture and control any facet of anything "they'' deem necessary to continue their hold on the planet. Scary shit that seems appropriate for a science fiction novel only.

15. Individual

Individual Senior Member

This thread may have elicited more cognitive reasoning had it been titled "The Constitutionality of the Federal Reserve Act and Federal income taxes."

16. storch

storch banned

Scratcho,

Take heart. My understanding is that a long-term plan has been in place, and has been building, for many years now, and is being implemented as we speak. There are more good guys who give a damn on the inside than you would think. These things I have been posting are evidence, I guess, of actions being taken. Getting all their ducks in a row, so to speak.

Don't know if you've given this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjZgsRt8PBc&feature=youtu.be&noredirect=1 a listen, but it's well worth the time. It loads fast because it's just an audio interview. It's slow going for the first bit, but is highly informative concerning what's being done and what's ahead for all of us as it moves along--if it's accurate.

17. storch

storch banned

Individual,

Unfortunately, the title of this thread was not one of my choosing. As I have said earlier, it should be titled "The Illegality of the Federal Reserve and Income Tax." Concerning your choice of titles, I would amend it to "The Unconstitutionality of the . . ."

18. storch

storch banned

The next major milestone for Mass Arrests of the cabal has now arrived. Liens have now been filed against all twelve Federal Reserve banks. A Cease and Desist Order has also been filed -- to prevent the world's wealth from continuing to be stolen.

PRELUDE TO THE MASS ARRESTS

If you have been following this and certain other websites, then you have already heard the eyewitness testimony suggesting that thousands of conspirators in finance, media, defense, military, corporations and government are about to be arrested.

The mass resignations of CEOs, worldwide -- now numbering well over 450 in the last few months alone -- is a tangible sign that a major event is anticipated within the insider community.

19. storch

storch banned

20. storch

storch banned

Frankly, I can hardly wait, but that's what patience is for, I guess . . .