The 'Karen' Syndrome

Discussion in 'People' started by ZenKarma, Jul 22, 2020.

1. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

2. WhatJustHappened

WhatJustHappened Members

Super-Karen-frag-a-list-it’s-extra-braggadocios
    Turns out Mary poppins was a ****!

hotwater and Scottishdk like this.
  3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

An inside look at what really goes on at a trump rally .........................Karen's galore

4. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Ok I have a really good Karen one, who is a black woman. not reserved for white people and not by women only either. Lol.

And I think, not sure but she calls a black man a coon? Did I hear this right? Bubble tea. It originated in Taiwan,

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  5. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah ??? - what exactly ???

Scottishdk likes this.
  6. hotwater

True there are some black Karen’s and some males, but the vast majority are white women on the rag (to use an old expression)

7. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Someone should have told her it is good for woman to be fat in the right places. There is a Jennifer19 on HF who seems like a nice person.

8. WhatJustHappened

WhatJustHappened Members

Meanwhile in England.......

This should be standard protocol.

9. hotwater

Wow! He really cold-cocked that racist scum…lol..

10. WhatJustHappened

WhatJustHappened Members

What made me chuckle, about 5-6 seconds after the geezer gets sparked he throws out what appears to be a jab.........

Bit late mate!

hotwater likes this.
  11. hotwater

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You forgot political stance as well. We all tend to associate negative behaviors with people of opposing stances. Scan the posts -The left libs say Karens are conservatives and the conservatives know the reverse is true. We know it's all bias but we somehow feel superior by denigrating the other side.

A "Karen" is obviously a female. The only other characteristic that defines the stereotype are actions: demonstrates superior condescending attitude, lodges complaints exceeding reasonable, expects to get her way with others.

None of the factors you bring up have any place in defining this type of individual. Any of those can happen at times with these types of people but isn't a defining factor.

Middle age, white... That's just some people adding their bias to the discussion. It's irrelevant to the defining behavior.

You might be more accurate to say "menopausal" except that is also irrelevant to the defining behavior.

Middle class is irrelevant. It's about what they do, how they act. Not their socioeconomic status.

Female who demonstrates superior condescending attitude, lodges complaints exceeding reasonable, and expects to get her way with others.

13. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Actually, come to think of it, there are three of them that do live in Florida:D

14. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Bitch!!!!

hotwater likes this.
  15. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

The original Karen, who called the cops on a black birdwatcher in New York's Central Park has been charged, and is on trial!~

Talk about KARMA!!!

This is so needed now, we need to stop enabling the hate from one group towards any other - it's being promoted from the top by racist governmental figures hell bent on destroying the fabric of our society.

In today's news about KAREN, "...called police a second time and further lied that he "tried to assault" her, prosecutors alleged at her first court appearance here Wednesday.

Amy Cooper drew national scorn and was branded a “Karen” after she was recorded on the man’s cellphone video complaining to a 911 operator that she was being harassed by an “African American man” and that he was threatening her and her dog. She had been walking the dog without a leash in a wooded area of the park where such activity is prohibited, and the man took issue with what she was doing."
    The Washington Post

Too bad she in only facing misdemeanor charges. Making false charges like this should be more severely punished.

There are too many lies floating around. It's time for truth, peace, love and understanding to be fashionable again.

mysticblu21, DrRainbow and scratcho like this.
  16. hotwater

I really didn't follow the case all that closely so I wasn’t aware she made a second call to the police falsely claiming he tried to ‘assault’ her - WOW!

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/thai-restaurant-takeout-food-mask-legal-action-1.5760681

After refusing food to a customer who wouldn't wear a mask at a walk-up takeout window, a local Thai restaurant was given an ultimatum: pay $20,000 or be taken to a human rights tribunal.

Thai Palace received a hand-delivered letter Friday from Antoine d'Ailly Law Office, which states a claim of discrimination will be filed against the restaurant for violating the Ontario Human Rights Code. The letter demands that the owner hand over any and all video footage of the incident, which it says occurred on Oct. 7.

It also says the restaurant can settle the issue and avoid "the necessity of a formal process" by paying $20,000.

The restaurant's server Nhu Dang was working at the takeout window when the incident took place.

"He came to pick up his takeout order and I politely asked him to put on a mask and he said he couldn't and I tried to explain the reasons why we have our policy and any alternatives that he can do to be able to get his takeout but clearly he didn't want to," Dang told CBC News.

She said she also offered to give the man a disposable mask.

After a few minutes, Dang said she went to get Thai Palace co-owner Renu Anderson.

"I said 'Sir what's happening? what's wrong? Because like why you don't want to wear the mask?' and he just started yelling at me and said I have human rights ... you can't ask me for doctor's notes. I said,'You know,,I run this place, I'm small business, I need to make sure my staff are safe and my customers are safe,'" Renu said

She added that she told the man, who identified himself as a lawyer, that he could leave if he wasn't going to wear a mask.

DrRainbow likes this.
  18. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Men and women both have the capacity to be this way. The guy's diet sounds as if it was a bit heavy with Q-Anon and 4-Chan anyway... he should go on a diet from that stuff.

19. DrRainbow

After refusing food to a customer who wouldn't wear a mask at a walk-up takeout window, a local Thai restaurant was given an ultimatum: pay $20,000 or be taken to a human rights tribunal.
    oh my that's a bit excessive to start with.

20. DrRainbow

Are Karens a pc force?