the joy becoming a cocksucker

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by alacavguy, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Girlieknight

Girlieknight Members

It’s been a long time last time was a tranny,it’s a big turn on to go down on a good man or to do it for your wife,I’m all over the map but mainly submissive to women love the thought of it but also for a good pal.what better way to secure a great friendship..

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yep, a great blowjob is a friendship maker as most of the married guys I've sucked off over the years have returned for more and many that weren't mutual suckers became mutual suckers.

Sigma94 and gazzagoo like this.
  3. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

I'm in the same place.

new Athenian, Andys50 and LowHangers like this.
  4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

There were many joys for me when I finally became a cock sucker. 1) That I finally had the opportunity to place a cock in my mouth and begin sucking on it as I'd been very curious about doing so for quite a while. 2) The overwhelming feeling of crossing over and physically doing something that was considered to be taboo, I felt a rush of excitement. 3) I realized how good it felt to feel his cock growing thicker and harder in my mouth as I got more and more into sucking on it. 4) Hearing him talking to me..."yeah, suck that cock"..."that's it, just like that"..."go down, take more of it"..."oh yeah, suck those balls"..."you're a good cocksucker". 5) The sound of his moans and shouts of pleasure as his cock is raging hard, the head swells and he shoots his load into my mouth. 6) The feeling of his cock shooting cum in my mouth as he arched his back, crabbed the back of my head and forced his cock into my throat. 7) Knowing a guy just shot his load of cum into my mouth and I made it happen, I'm now a cock sucker and want to experience it more often as I totally enjoy providing that pleasure.

5. Sigma94

Sigma94 Members

Totally can’t wait to “cross over” myself. I think I’ll be pretty good at it too. Been practicing on my life like dildo I can deep throat that thing pretty good. I feel liberated that I can enjoy both sexes.

6. Biggdicctae

Biggdicctae Members

Suck mines

Andys50 likes this.
  7. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

Same here I totally can't wait to dip my tongue in a guys precum and feel his glans slide past my lips while I cradle his balls in my hand.

Sigma94 likes this.
  8. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Not done it yet........

9. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

Me either

10. I love sucking cocks all the time I have dentures I take out and feel a cut cock and I drives them wild with my mouth

11. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

OMG, that was so hot! You really captured the beauty of guy-on-guy cocksucking. Thank you!

12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife totally gets off and horned up watching Tom and I suck each others cocks. What she enjoys the most is me on top of her in the 69 position. She's getting mouth fucked while Tom is fucking me in the ass, she loves sucking two cocks and then guides his cock into my ass for a fabulous fuck with the perfect view of him stretching me wide open.

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I usually play with his balls while sucking the guy! My problem sometimes they cum to much and have a problem swallowing it all right away but
    I still love it!

14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My wife is all smiles when watching me suck a guy!

15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

That's a good thing. I love getting big loads of cum.

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

So do I but some guys really can drop a load and when you start to back off their hands go behind your head and trying to
    breath and swallow isn't any fun!

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah I guess it would be. I'm lucky enough to be able to deep throat 9"+ cocks so it's usually me pulling him by his ass cheeks to throat him so when he blows his load it slides right down my throat. It's not full proof because I've had a couple guys that provided huge loads, felt like a garden hose in my mouth and they were challenging to swallow as I did dribble some but always licked them clean. One guy in particular I remember had told me he was about to cum and said it will be a lot, a whole lot so I held his cock against my tongue with mouth wide open and he wasn't lying...It streamed out like he was taking a piss...it was the most cum I've every seen any man provide as it was 11-12 long streams of it. I did get it all down and thankfully it was tasty sweat and not bitter.

18. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wow I couldn't handle 9" that's why I back off from big guys their usually to big for me but some times a little guy has a huge cock! I ran in to that a while back! I bet he was no more then 5 feet tall but wow did he have a huge cock! I loved sucking him until he unloaded! I had to back off and boy did he get mad! I couldn't swallow all his cum it was just to much for me but it did taste good! His cum tasted better then any guy I have ever sucked!

Kinkey likes this.
  19. TopMan1955

TopMan1955 Members

I had a guy the other day suck my cock, I was his first. He enjoyed it so much he cane before I did. His cumming was such a turn on for me I cane really hard. Now he can’t get enough cock. He is in his late forties. You will love it too.

Kinkey and LowHangers like this.
  20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I love it when a guy calls me a cock sucker while I'm sucking him off. The more verbal he is the more I enjoy sucking him and it usually leads to an enjoyable face fuck.