the joy becoming a cocksucker

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by alacavguy, Oct 8, 2012.

1. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

well i do feel like i am a cocksucker now! i have sucked a few cocks to know what most guys like and now know i love the feel of a mans cock in my mouth and down my throat!
    for me i am addicted to being on my knees looking up at a man with his cock (big or small) in my mouth, feeling his cock throb at the back of my throat and looking up at him when he is cumming! i LOVE it and want to suck as many as i can!!

i am truly a COCKSUCKER and i do have lots of joy!!

Pobept73, Girlieknight and Inthepark like this.
  2. lameazz

lameazz Member

I want the cock but not the man that goes with it. I really want to suck cock but have no desire to be in a relationship with a man. Nor do I want to do other things. Sex only. I love women's bodies but love seeing a nice cock too. Not at all attracted to men's bodies.

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

love it - esp cocks with foreskins :) there's some mystery about them!

We al learnt to suck things as babies - maybe it's a left over form that but there is something very enjoyable about sucking cock and maybe as a guy we can appreciate better what pleasure we're giving to the recipient?

Simon :sunny:

4. Lucifer Rising

Lucifer Rising Member

really be rude and come on here calling people fags where's the love I personally think you're on the wrong site :angelsad2::angelsad2::angelsad2:

Pobept73 likes this.
  5. carmelcocklover

carmelcocklover Guest

Go for it! You'll love it! Sucking cocks is awesome.

Inthepark likes this.
  6. cantabile10

cantabile10 Guest

Is it only length? What about circumference?

7. cantabile10

cantabile10 Guest

Your first two sentences exactly describe my situation.

1 person likes this.
  8. TheRhastaWasta

TheRhastaWasta Member

I had never tried it so I can not help out.
    But if you feel like doing so, You should try it. As what I have learnt from life. If there is something that you would like to experience Go ahead and do it because no matter how many people u ask and what they would tell you, you still would do it!

9. BICUCK0

BICUCK0 Members

I love 6" plus cocks and cum, in my mouth and ass, but I'm not into the men that come with it. Maybe if they are young, clean, and fit, I could get into it.

1 person likes this.
  10. true-wittol

true-wittol Members

I have sucked some cocks and LOVE doing it. Big ones, little ones, white ones, black ones ... I love feeling a man get hard in my mouth and I love it when he unleashes his load on my tongue. I truly CRAVE the cum of another man and swallow every drop I can. I am with a woman, so I am not gay, but I am at least orally bi. The great thing is, she knows this and has had me suck off her lovers now and then. That's even more fun. I still wanna try licking a man's ass while he is deep inside her ... haven't found a guy who's into that yet, but I think we will.

11. rce107

rce107 Members

I have now found out that I want to suck as many men as possible since my first cock sucking experience I had fantasized about it for several years but was too worried about my friends and family finding out. I'm a little older now and hopefully a little wiser so what people think.......I don't really care!

12. Bimike105

Bimike105 Members

There is nothing like hearing someone moan, knowing that you are giving them so much pleasure. It gets me so hot. Not to mention the excitement I feel when they tell me they are going to cum. Even if my jaw is hurting or is getting tired if I hear that, I'm good to go. The best is when a guy is moaning and they say if you don't stop, I'm going to cum. That's when I redouble my efforts. I'm draining those balls.

13. phunguy

phunguy Guest

The more I think about it and the more I read I am sure I want to try sucking a cock, sounds so hot.

14. steveperry

steveperry Members

I'm so glad a dirty old man showed me how good it feels to be on your knees sucking cock i feel so proud when I get caught with a dirty old cock in my mouth god I love sucking cock

15. FoxEmerson

FoxEmerson Members

I love that we live in a world where it's completely cool and in fact acceptable (most of the time) to admit you like sucking cock if you're a man.

Doesn't it feel like we're going full circle? The Romans encouraged the practice of sucking men's cocks to prevent pregnancy a couple thousand years ago and here we are, two thousand years later finally reaching the same conclusion/. It's good for birth control, suck a cock and prevent unwanted pregnancy :)

16. Hedohypoxia

Hedohypoxia Members

Sorry, I'm not sure I buy this argument. Maybe it is true STRICTLY for gay relationships when it is problematic to find an immediate female partner, but oral sex is generally leading to other sexual acts [if you are GOOD at it at all].

17. Bradd66

Bradd66 Members

What a limited way of thinking. Blowjobs don't have to lead to anything else. Neither does licking pussy, handjobs or anything else. The idea that you haven't really had sex unless you've had intercourse is as silly as the idea that once you orgasm the sex is over. Whether it's a long sucking/fucking session or a quickie blowjob in the car each sexual experience should be enjoyed for what it is.

lonesomelad likes this.
  18. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

And judging by your general reply to people's posts,you sound like a pretty miserable type person!(And if not miserable?Downright bloody rude!

19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

That Post Was Made In 2012....4 Years Ago......?????...Grow The Fuck Up Woman......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

20. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

Who cares when the post was made?Man up!

1 person likes this.