The Joseph R. Biden Score Card

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MeAgain, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Eric!

Eric! Supporters Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

He needs to hang on to that damn money for legal fees

2. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

TRUE ERIC, but I'm thinking he's thinking that if he gets a new Republican governor in New York, he'll have his pardon all lined up spiffy-like.

Eric! likes this.
  3. Eric!

Eric! Supporters Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

Good point

4. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

We all keep talking about different facets and aspects of the big problem in America. The way I'm seeing it is the Right Wing groups keep recruiting by selling PATRIOTISM when in fact they believe in the same ideology which John C Calhoun used as the foundation of the CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA, including low or no taxes, White Supremacy, STATES RIGHTS, and slavery for big agriculture. They carried American flags to the January 6th attack on America's seat of government; but, in their hearts they wanted John C Calhoun's dream.

scratcho and Eric! like this.
  5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I just can't get behind the anti-Russia thing. I feel like our role in global politics should be diplomacy toward our adversary in an effort to set the tone for reconciliation.

He said some things about Vlamimir Putin and our reaction to alleged Russian meddling; that has been reported to America shakily at best, that all seems inflammatory. I want him to turn that around right now. He's speaking to the wrong end of the electorate in my honest opinion.

What would I have him do?

Ask lots and lots of questions so that we all get a better picture of what's really going on. Because right now, if you're anything like me, you're not without-a-doubt convinced that Russia's government was ultimately responsible for whatever exactly happened.

stormountainman likes this.
  6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Members

7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh no!! Perish the thought !!:confused:

stormountainman likes this.
  8. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Members

9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Members