The impact of CO and WA laws on the other states

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by Mad Nok, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Mad Nok

Mad Nok Member

I am wondering what we are going to see take affect after a year or so when the other states see the profit from the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and Washington. I just don't think lawmakers will be able to turn down that much money, and this may lead to more legalization spreading to the other states.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

For a few years I think we will see allot of weed coming out of those states to illegal states where it will be worth more. Eventually other states will see that A. they can not stop it B. They are not getting any tax on it.

There will be conservative states that keep current laws for a while but in the next election you will see more places fully legalize.

Big bussiness is prepared to make money on it so laws are bound to change. I can't rememebr his name but there is a ex Microsoft guy who is planning to do what stoners have feared. Mass produced commercial weed, and it is all about profit to him, no thought of craftsmanship. Basically what Coors is to beer he will be to weed.