The Illuminati, are they out there?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Joseph Burns, Aug 27, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Because the Illuminati you are referring to is well documented. Just look up Illuminati on Wikipedia and it will tell you there is the ancient one and the one that people are referring to nowdays and they are two different things.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

No, I just acknowledge the fact that it's illogical to believe in unsubstantiated theories.

3. odonII

odonII O

Mos'Def' leave it for another day.

Also, if possible, remember there is 6-7 billion people in the world not 350 million ,) Thank You.

4. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The torch is never extinguished merely passed on under the rose.

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

So, what if you looked up and saw the documents that proof that D.C. has no authority outside of D.C. and is financed and owned by the British banks-the old families, such as the Rockefellers ... I mean the evidence is actually out there in black and white- pretty cut and dry. Are you aware the United States is actually called The Incorporated United States of America?
    But anyways...
    no body is going to change anybody's mind in this thread so this is pointless.
    You gave your opinion, that, no, it's not real. And other's gave their opposite opinions. The OP would be stupid to listen to ANY of us but just to look it all up themselves...

6. odonII

odonII O

Do you mean this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporated_territory - all sounds rather technical to me...

(Also, if possible, remember there is 6-7 billion people in the world not 350 million ,) Thank You.
    Today 02:24 AM)

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

lol, odon. I saw that 6-7 billion comment the first time and chuckled... because, I don't believe anyone is claiming that is not the current population. (and yes, i am aware it would be tough to kill off all but 550 million people).....

I was referring to The Act of 1871 that changed the wording of the original constitution and basically sold the United States to foreign banks, turning the U.S. into "the incorporated united states"...

Btw, Getting off of computer now... Good night ;) (but yeah, you can look up what I'm talking about there)

8. odonII

odonII O

I do tend to turn off when I hear about the Rocker's ...I've probably heard various versions of PR's take... I don't think I have heard yours. I'm hoping it doesn't include all the same types of themes, because It probably won't add anything.
    But, I live in hope...

9. odonII

odonII O

I wasn't talking about killing people off - just not making it too Americentric (with a few nods to the empire building British on the way) - that's all.

10. odonII

odonII O

Good Night... :)

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Well, look into what I just posted... in my previous post because that's a lot of what got my mind "set"... like 100% sure. (and I spent hours and hours researching when I first learned of that, but anyways...)- yea, I will warn you the Rockefellers is a part of it... it's a part of what I just mentioned about the act of 1871

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-XjdRiMi_8"]The American Scam Revealed the Act of 1871 ∞ UNITED STATES INC. Legal Fiction Debt Slaves - YouTube

12. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Ohh I thought you meant something else but I suspect that may have had a double meaning. ;)

In any case, you don't have to watch that video I posted. It's VERY Americentric. You can just look up that act and read the same things in five mins instead... anyways, pm me then about whatever you want me to explain specifically and I'll check it tomorrow.

Night... for real ;)

13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The Illuminati is a large group and has members with many levels of information. Most of them are an outer circle who believe they are the inner circle. These are the ones with the motives you mentioned that are not very conspiracy like. This group is essential to the lie and are used by their peers.

But even among the elite there are elite. These are the ones who practice black magic and an ancient religion Christians would call Satanism although they are not worshiping a red man with horns. Are you familiar with Bohemian Grove? Alex Jones is full of shit when it comes to many topics but this is one he got right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE"]Bohemian Grove - Alex Jones - YouTube

14. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR1DR0Qv5Lc"]Coast To Coast Am - September 6 2013 - The Illuminati & Hip Hop - C2CAM Daily - John B. Wells - YouTube

15. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SE5dma2cak"]Lorde - World According to Lorde (VEVO LIFT UK) - YouTube

@2:08 ..:eek: