The Illuminati, are they out there?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Joseph Burns, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Joseph Burns

Joseph Burns Guest

Are the Illuminati more than just myth? Are they hiding behind the most powerful politicians? Are they hiding behind the most powerful criminals? Are they watching us right now?

2. lilomatt34

lilomatt34 Banned

yep, bigger happenings that we know.
    Even the UN gets concerned, sometimes.

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

There are really powerful people out there who tell politicians what to do, yes.

(but you're gonna get all kinds of yes, no and in between answers asking in a forum that has nothing to do with this issue... just.. go on the web and do lots of research and come to your own conclusions.)

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The UN is an "Illuminati" front.

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah, I was actually gonna say that when I re-read this thread and saw that post, but then my phone rang. But anyways, yes, that is true.

(in any case, i really hate the word illuminati though... but essentially, yes, it is a correct word.)

6. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What makes you think they're 'out there'? btw Bob & Arlen Wilson were crashing at my house in SF,Ca while writing "The Illuminati".

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I think I bruised my brain trying to wrap my head around this... You should be in politics.

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Ha. I just mean it is one of the correct words to use, but not one of the (also correct) words I prefer to use or cringe less when I hear. :) Too many stupid people who can't tell you who the "illuminati" is beyond their knowledge of illuminati references in rap music for example, love to go around talking about the illuminati.
    There are just other words I prefer to use... BUT illuminati is also correct. ;)

9. odonII

odonII O

PR won't explain. So I'll ask you to, if that's ok. Thank you. After a nap if you like.

10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Okay .... Now I know you should go into politics.

11. Pressed_Rat

The UN was started with Rockefeller money, and is now a vehicle of global control by way of sovereignty-eroding international laws, regulations, standards and treaties. What more needs to be said? But you don't believe conspiracies are even possible, so why bother trying to explain it to you. Go drink another beer and eat another packaged food item.

12. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

You are aware I've slept like 1.5 hours in the past two days, right? ;) (for real, i'm tired as shit)... but I'll, right now, just state that the U.N. was created to take away some barriers towards a one world government and to weaken individual nations militaries so when it is time for a one world gov. to be relieved they will be unable to resist.
    There is much more to it than that and I can come back to this thread if you really want (wasn't trying to get into a huge debate here right now...hence me telling the OP "To not listen to anyone on a forum because he'll hear yes, no and in betweens, but to do his own research and draw his own conclusions"....
    And anyways, PR knows more about this then I do anyways, so... have you ever asked him? Anyways, write more later. :)

;)

For real though. It's A right word, but it's just a word that annoys me. I prefer just the elites, the globalists, NWO pieces of shit, Zionists, banksters, etc., etc., etc.

13. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

The Illuminati hasn't existed since the late 1700's, which was during the Age Of Enlightenment("Illuminati" is the plural-form of the latin word "illuminatus", which means "enlightened"). They were basically just a secret society of intellectuals, whose goals were to eliminate superstition, prejudice, and the Roman Catholic Church's domination over government, philosophy, and science; trying to reduce oppressive state abuses of power, and trying to support women's education and gender equality.

All of the conspiracy theories about the Illuminati are just paranoid bullshit. Sure, there are powerful people who control a lot of what happens in the world, because they're greedy and/or have radical ideologies, but the popular belief that it's some sort of worldwide conspiracy is just retarded. A lot of people also think there is a correlation between the Illuminati and Satanism, which is also retarded, as they wanted to eliminate superstition; not perpetuate it.

14. odonII

odonII O

Such as:

The ISO 9000 family of standards is related to quality management systems and designed to help organisations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to the product. The standards are published by ISO, the International Organization for Standardisation, and available through National standards bodies. ISO 9000 deals with the fundamentals of quality management systems, including the eight management principles on which the family of standards is based. ISO 9001 deals with the requirements that organizations wishing to meet the standard have to fulfill.

You didn't really answer the question, btw. Just one massive leap from one thing to another. I prefer baby steps.

I'll wait for AT if you don't mind.

15. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

^What TNS is mentioning is another Illuminati and not the same thing.

16. Pressed_Rat

And you know this for a fact?

17. odonII

odonII O

Yes I am. That's why I suggested taking a nap first.

18. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

If they come to Colorado they'll need four wheel drive and some mules.

19. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Ummm.........okay. You know this how? Oh, because you believe all of the conspiracy theory bullshit you read about on the internet. Right.

20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Cool. :) (i'm starting to almost trip... like see weird lights and shit from sleep deprivation, lol.)
    Cause I just got Cason to sleep and I was gonna veg out to the something mindless on tv for an hour or so and then crash but I feel I can answer more questions in more of a way that makes sense, or in more detail, tomorrow. :)