The hunt for Madeleine

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by mbworkrelated, May 10, 2007.

1. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Do we need your daily dose of gloom ? :rolleyes:

2. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

man believe me if you came from lewisham you would be glum ! best leave it and just let the poor sod alone if you ask me - he probably doesnt even know he's doing it. I went to Lewisham yesterday to get some steel toecapped boots for Rostock from some shop in the shopping centre - bloody hell its like some place you go to shop if youre too broke to afford a pound shop ! Also everyone in catford and lewisham is butt ugly - never saw one delightful face or even a pretty one - damn its so poor even the tramps stop people and give em a few quid to help out !

3. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

:) I've never been but i'll take your word for it. :rolleyes:
    I have just read that comment from him - one too many times.
    He could well be right but gee whiz it is a bit pesimistic - no need to articulate it every other day. :anger:

4. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

Shattering worlds is something I try to avoid. The investigation is painfully slow and not forthcoming. To be honest, I have many doubts. Like the parents, we should try and keep the faith, even though the obvious is staring us right in the face.,

5. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

Recently there has been a massive tip off by what can only be described as a reliable source. It comes in the form of a map of the algarve area where her body is buried.

Views on this please?

6. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

Honestly, I don't really care anymore.

7. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

I think they have looked at the area but havent found her yet!!!
    Its a bit wierd that they are still collecting money though!! Surely its time to give up, if someones got her they are going to let her go when its this high up in the media's list!!!

8. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

I was hoping it was more reliable than it turned out to be.

9. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

I think she is buried somewhere in the Algarve. It is extensive. They will probably find her mortal remains. Splayed out like a neglected puppet on strings. The parents faith is still strong but I fear that they will not be able to cope with anything contrary to their belief. :(

10. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

Time to give up, me thinks

11. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

This is what I have been thinking.I think that it is clear, whoever kidnapped her, did so because she was a) A beautiful innocent girl B) the guy was a complete psycho.

The kid has obviously been killed, murdered and buried some place where the tip off suggests. What do the parents think? DO they really believe that the kidnapper has been bathing her, clothing her and making a Spanish omelette for the past month? Once again we all sympathise with the parents. But I believe that now the parents have had a taste of fame. I believe they are milking the spotlight for everything it is worth. Even Sara Payne and Michael Payne were not so media seductive.

12. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

Yeah, to some extent I do agree with you. Of course, I sympathise with the parents, but at some point we most focus on what's happening now. This has been going on for quite a while and no relevant/important information has come to light since.