The hunt for Madeleine

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by mbworkrelated, May 10, 2007.

1. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

accidental duplicate

2. Comrad Molotov

Comrad Molotov Member

You are all so typically ignorant,you little tea drinking squirrels sitting in a hollow tree. I know how this case would be dealt in my country but you British hooligans always criticize how the police forces abroad deal with your stupidity. The investigation is not up to your imperial satisfaction as if you bunch of sad teabags have got an ideal society. You pretend to the world that you are all like the New Avengers, but we have seen your face in Europe and it is pathetic. This is the face of your UK...
    [​IMG]
    You are a bunch of butthole drunks and your society produces child molesters by the kilo. If you took care of your country instead of criticising other countries you wouldn't have this problem, but hey, you know everything.

3. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

And you bore me. Yawn....

4. Ezzie

Ezzie Member

Have you banned him yet? *yawns sleepily* ^_^

This madeleine hunt... eurgh...
    It's getting on now =/ If we put this much effort for every child lost we'd have found so many children by now... I know it's horrible and all, it just annoys me abit >_>

5. Peace-Phoenix

Nah, I'm not a trigger happy mod. I think people can see him for what he is. He's not really causing any trouble. And people's reactions seem to be more amusing than his actual posts....

6. Ezzie

Ezzie Member

The reactions are always amusing- I was a supermod on a big ish forum (25k members ish) .. eurgh... that was fun.. *cough* ^_^

7. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

molotov is zoomie - zoomie posts wherever molotov is !
    also one of the mods can just look up the ip addresses too

Ha ha ha - at least when I troll its funny this molotov geezer is about as funny as that guncrazy thread in the protest forum !

8. lithium

lithium frogboy

:rolleyes:

9. Raskalization

Raskalization Making plans for Nigel

Every time something major happens in the world of politics....wag the dog? I know where you're coming from from.

10. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

just incase this was previously trolled out I posted it again
    Well funnily enough I think they would. What do you think theres some pervy editors going "Pwarrr she's fackin gorgeous mate look at her - oh bollocks to that other kid who's gone missing I want this ones face on the front of our newspaper every day phwaaaarrrrr ! what a scorcher !"

I dont think it works like that I think it works more like perhaps fewer celebs would have offered money if she hadnt got white parents who were reasonably ok for money. I think the media coverage would have been less if it were not for the incompetence of the police and I think that if she had gone missing at home the attention would have been far more focused on police searches and police media statements. The fact is that with so much police silence the british media were trying to make up for the completely fucked up amateurish way the portugese handled it

Is portugal in the EU if so it should be fined and the money passed to maddies parents - and fined every month they dont sort out their shit legal system

11. Peace-Phoenix

I did. The search was inconclusive. No one matches Molotov's IP. That was what made me think he might not be you. Of course there are ways around that, but I'm not going to lose any sleep, just curious....

12. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

Thats not very nice really is it!!!

13. lithium

lithium frogboy

Fair question though... there's nothing better than a photogenic missing child to stir the country's emotions, and that's arguably what the tabloids have been tapping into. This just isn't news; whether the media have been consciously manipulating the public or are just tied into a kind of feedback loop, it's been prurient sentimental button-pushing all the way.

14. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

True. I believe that if the kid was perhaps not so cute, the media would be focusing on other world affairs. Still it is tragic either way. I am quite bored with the continual ad nauseum of madeline. I feel that we have all had her image imprinted so fine in our minds that one cannot forget. The police are beginning to lose hope. I believe she is dead but I think the fact the parents want so much for their kid to return alive and well. They will go so far and then have to come to terms. Perhaps extended coverage will have a negative affect?

15. L.A.Matthews

L.A.Matthews Senior Member

Nasty or nice doesn't really come into the media.

16. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

Aye, tis all pretty grimy!

17. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

But you dont know that the press wont do what they are doing if the child wasnt the prettiest.
    I surpose alot of it might be the parents will power and the fact they are higher up then normal society.

18. lithium

lithium frogboy

Well, one thing we can ask is how many ugly missing children have we seen plastered over the newspapers for weeks on end? Munters go missing too...

19. L.A.Matthews

L.A.Matthews Senior Member

Hahahaha! Lucky I wasn't drinking when I read that.:D..or wanking.:confused:

20. Raskalization

Raskalization Making plans for Nigel

Look how safe we are. One child goes missing and the jingoistic masses come running to help. I feel great knowing that we come from such a civilized country. I feel safe now knowing that everybody cares. The sad truth is, children go missing every day and nobody batters a fish until the media whips up a storm. It's a really sad state of affairs. I feel sorry for the family and all involved. I also feel sorry for the scape goat as we need one to feel like there's any justice at all. What a load of chod it all is.