the human body has gotta be one of the most lovely things in the universe(microcosm)

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HerbuhLovuh, May 15, 2004.

1. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

It's too bad so many people fuck it up.
    hahahahaha(horrible dark laughter)

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Wise words, oh genius one.

3. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Member

Definitly!! And doesn't only screw himself up... everything around him too! Sorry this is in French,(grab your dictionnaires lol) but it's so true: L'etre humain n'est pas tout a fait une espece animale, mais est plutot de l'ordre des catastrophes naturelles.

4. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Good french speach. I've never cared for pronouns self way any timed.

but damn it! how the duck did I turn into a genius! Whenever I morph into genius mode I get stuck there and don't know how to become an empty black hole again! ahh crackers!!! ahh duck hunters! Ahh nugget eaters! Ahh nizzles and swhizzles! ahh oh I think I am back. hehehe.

5. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

unless you're showing off, you can probably communicate it better if you translate it for us poor troglodytes.[​IMG] see, if i say "boogah boogah boogah" it doesn't mean anything to anyone but me.

6. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

The human body pales in comparison to the loveliness of a good slice of pizza.

mmmmm, pizza

7. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

I doubt timber was showing off (im in many ways a reversal aswell as a contradiction. I was born cynical but am gaining trust as the years pass) Anyway what was i saying? Yeah, there are some phrases which are generally said and taught in a certain language. They "feel" better...some sound clumsy when translated, so its better if you can gain the original sense. Ive drank too much.

Xx

8. AshtonsMom

AshtonsMom Banned

lmao...you either really love pizza, or you've encountered a bunch of ugly folks in your lifetime....:)

9. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

P.s-Yeah bodies are wonderful:D I love a well-looked after male body. By well-looked after i dont mean one thats been unnaturally muscled up in a gym for torturous hours, but one which has been fed natural foods as opposed to chemical and fat-filled crap and which has experienced natural forms of exercise, like running.

10. AshtonsMom

AshtonsMom Banned

*sigh*....here we go with the bitterness again....:X

11. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

Wow. You really like old things huh? I bet you're wearing a Van Halen T-shirt and dating a guy with a mullet aren't you? j/k ;)

12. mynameiskc

still sounds like blah blah blah to me. 90% of the people here have no french...so, what was the purpose of his statement? elitism?

13. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Well maybe. Id like to think that more than 90% have at least a slight grasp of French though, as its such a beautiful language...And i thought it was taught in American schools, anyway?

Xx

14. mynameiskc

only as an elective. and sense we can't practice it with ANYONE, it moulders in uselessness until that memory space is reused for something more useful.

15. Lodog

Lodog ¿

It is pretty cool to know how all your organs and stuff work within your body.

16. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

David Duchovny from X-Files is a sex fiend!
    This proves a human can be more sexy than pizza- as he could easily afford all the pizza he might desire.

17. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

David Duchovny could also afford all the hookers he might desire so pizza and the human body would really be on equal footing there at the very least

18. mynameiskc

wow. now i want him ten ties as much as i did before, and that's saying quite a lot.

19. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

according to babelfish: The human being is not completely an animal species, but is rather of the order of the natural disasters

(hey, I understood most of it, just not plutot de l'ordre, so I had to look it up)

20. mynameiskc

babelfish usually gives me something like: blue fish is of bread in school