The Hotter The Crazier?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by StellarCoon, Oct 25, 2016.

?

The hotter the crazier?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

I think your full post, sort of, demonstrates my point.

1 person likes this.
  2. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Correction, it's called the Hot Crazy Matrix.

Don't worry, he has one specifically designed for women at 5:50.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

1 person likes this.
  3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Lol, guys make charts and draw zones, amd women are the crazy ones.
    Okay.

3 people like this.
  4. whodatdere

whodatdere Members

Moths to the flame, baby...

I mean, don't get me wrong. I 've dated chicks that I consider normal, extremely attractive, and not trying to do life on the installment plan in a jail or prison near you.

But, where's the fun in that?

5. I dig chicks that are lunatics. It's not that all hot girls are insane, it's just that the hottest girls have to be insane.

Alonso376 likes this.
  6. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Guys planning, drawing and designing ..... it built your world and everything you have.

Back on topic,
    My current wife was really hot and really crazy when we first married, now she's not as hot, and not as crazy. But that's OK.
    I survived the machete attack, the suicide attempt (with me as a passenger on her scooter), and various other adventures.

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Everything I have and everything you have wouldnt be had, had it not been for crazy women though. That's where you're losing the point. Men act as if, as if they'd still be born and shit without women. Lol. Men. Lol.

9. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

On the other hand, I can start (and finish) in 5 minutes what it takes a woman 9 months to complete. And there's no limit to the number I can start.
    Who's best at their job?: :chef:

On topic,
    Although they'd need to be a bit crazy to let me start in the first place.
    (OK, OK, I'll admit 5 minutes was shameless boasting, it only takes me 1 minute)

10. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

5 minutes for baby development??? I admit, that is very impressive

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The hotter the crazier

No, not in my experience. They're all crazy.

Thank god some women can acknowledge the truth! :)

It's not an illusion, you just caught them at some of their most rational moments.

1 person likes this.
  12. F6C

F6C Members

My ex was bipolar but my wife is the hottest woman I've ever met and she's not crazy at all, other than being crazy for marrying me as I'm punching well above my weight with her!!

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

you saw the video i posted didnt you?

14. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

15. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Guy stays with a woman who attacked with him a machete, and tried to kill both herself and him.

And women are crazy xD

Varmint likes this.
  16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Dude, seriously, your biggest regret about a girl overdosing is you didnt get to have a three way before she died?

Charming

I dont understand why the ladies dont throw themselves at you either :dizzy2:

2 people like this.
  17. whodatdere

whodatdere Members

"Now that you've called me by my name."

I don't have any problems getting some action, Gorilla.

Listen, in all fairness, she was a good friend. We partied, and were FWIB for years. Favorite pastime was watching the RNC naked and doing coke.

But, there towards the end, she got into some bad shit, with some bad people. Quite frankly, i hadn't seen or talked to her in six weeks when i found out she had passed.

Was I surprised when i heard the news? Unfortunately, no. Did I plan on hooking up with the roomie after the fact? Yes.

18. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I've seen this before, but forgot how funny it is. I think he's right about both sexes. (LOL if she's in this zone, you're talking to a dude. Lmao!!!)

19. Pard71

Pard71 Members

There are no sane women. There are no sane men either. We all are damaged in one way or another.

Alonso376 likes this.
  20. Varmint

Varmint Member

This thread is hilarious. I don't think the vast majority of hot women are crazy at all, but a disproportionate chunk of hotties have a whole lot of insolent pride and entitlemenet. In addition, when things go south in almost any relationship, a major problem called LOSS AVERSION can set in with either party, and you'll see this clearly as each grasps for more of what each thinks is "my fair share" of whatever resources are available, which lawyers, being largely parasites, encourage. This stimulates the CRAZY DETECTOR in everyone. This is also why two otherwise rational adults will squander thousands of dollars in court and lawyer fees to hang onto a $100 couch, tv, or other object.

On the other hand, the best and/or wildest sex I've experienced or heard of came with some of the wildest, whackiest, and downright batshit insane partners. Or maybe they were just more imaginative/adventurous...?

Alonso376 likes this.