The Holographic Universe

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by rjhangover, Nov 18, 2017.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

With Field dynamics it helps to assume that every possible configuration can all be assumed simultaneously. This is a contextual approach that is similar to assembling a jig-saw puzzle, where you try to first pick out the edge pieces and sort everything by color or whatever. Rather than studying any particular piece closely, you try to first get a glimpse of the forest through the trees. Hence, it describes a quantized view of the continuum physics I'm describing, that is certain to evolve to more closely to match my continuum physics because, obviously, what's missing from this picture can make all the difference in the world.

That's the huge advantage of using metaphoric logic, it can be four times more complex but, theoretically, a simple metaphoric logic composed of four root metaphors can describe everything in terms a child can understand. You can think of it as explaining a Feynman diagram. The present is created by the simple fact, the future represents our dreams and nightmares, the past represents our reality, and the present is created by their "synergistic-normalization". Synergy and normalization must always be expressed as the Two Faces of Janus that appear in everything. Its a humorous interpretation of Mach's Conjecture.

One of my Rainbow Warrior poems is called "Big Bang", and says, "In the beginning, God farted, and all the angel's ran!"

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Mountain Valley Wolf likes this.
  2. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member