The "high on/off switch"

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Sodium + Chloride, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Sodium + Chloride

Sodium + Chloride Member

Can any of you turn off your high when you please? I have found a way to do it myself.

I visualize my highness as a pulsating green[​IMG] aura that is distributed throughout my entire body. What I do is gather up this whole aura into the center of my chest and once all the highness is gathered there I am no longer high. Kinda weird. Of course I do this for the simple sake of doing it because why the hell would I want to stop being high? [​IMG]

2. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

lol i dont think i could do that...but i wouldn't need to turn off my high(incase of emergancy) because most of the time i can control myself

3. AnarchistScott

AnarchistScott Member

hmm maybes it cause wen u concentrate on ur body u go into a state of slight meditation were ur senses r hightened such as feelin high (durin sesh's close ur eyes an lie back, u'll feel far more cained lol), then as u "gather all the highness in ur chest" wot ur really doin is just awakening out of this state of meditation an u therefore feel considerably less high...........

4. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

5. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

definetly can't just do it at will, but if something big happens (people get hurt, someone important calls, etc) the buzzkill will flick my "high switch" off.

6. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Uhhh... why would you wanna turn your high off? Thats crazy talk.

7. neongreen

neongreen Member

incase theres going to be any parents or cops around maybe

8. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

i can, to a point

9. steve704

steve704 Member

yeah thats what i do... i can get my self to do autosuggestions and just get turn back to normal......

10. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Go for a swim in the ocean or pool. That will turn your high right off.

11. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

if i fall in a lake of freezing cold water or have to talk to rents/cops my high dies lol and its happened i knwo

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i cant really turn off my high but acting sober is another thing lol no matter how hard you try youre not gonna make your eyes go pearly white and matte

13. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

i was thinking along this line earlier..nowadays i dont really care cuz im stoned so often people just thinkin its my personality.
    but figgadeal this:
    everyone remember way on back to when you first started smokin with your buddies...all new and shit? saying "ok, on 3 act straight...1...2...3" and then you look at everybody and bust out laughin? way long time ago my friend and i had jsut snuck back in after blazin at his house. well we were saying that but right on 3 his mom walked into his room and started talking to us. soon as she left we were laughing like shit.

14. AnarchistScott

AnarchistScott Member

yeah i know wot you mean, wen i talk to cops i properly shit myself an become sober as larry. Probably cause of the rush of adrenaline I guess

15. bassplaya

bassplaya Member

if i need to turn it off, it happens. it just, knows, man. ya know?