The Grudge

Discussion in 'Movies' started by FrozenMoonbeam, Jun 5, 2004.

1. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

wee-ell, thought it was a great movie - that little boy was one scary little bastard. But...I don't fully understand how they played with time and stuff in the movie...especially the end sequence. I'm a little confused...can anyone shed light on the evil boy and his dead, evil mother?

2. CUtheRE

CUtheRE Member

are you talking about the movie ju-on the grudge? if so, i haven't seen it but i've been wanting to for a while now. especially before the remake is released.

3. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

that's the one - it is very good, only I was all confused at the end (too much study for exmas, my brain is mush).

But yeah.. it was really, good only a bit hard to keep up with.

4. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Ok, I saw it a couple of nights ago, and holy crap I just about peed my pants. Why the hell was that so scary! LOL *cries a little* That was unbelievable. That kid, the woman... that freaky sound that came over the phone.... I am really, really glad I went to see it. And I'm really, really glad I dragged my bf along so I could have someone's arm to squeeze when I got really scared. BTW, while there they showed a trailer for a film called "The Boogeyman"... looks pretty damn scary as well.... ;)

5. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

i wanna see saw

have you seen the commercials for it, that creepy sound that comes on every couple seconds :D

6. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I've seen the commercials for saw, but I didn't notice any freaky sound. is it like the freaky sound from the grudge?? *shivers*

7. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

haha well ill be honest.....i got scared during some parts during the grudge....like the parts with the dead japanese girl tryna get michelle gellars hot boyfriend! because she was all bloody and crap. but i dont know but i dont dig scary movies wit lil kids in it..it just ...kills it! he wasnt even scary. haha and like that 'creepy' noise that was in the grudge on the phone and stuff....i used to make that noise with my mouth wen i was a kid! actualy i still do sometimes. its funny! it sounds like a motorcycle!! i dont know, i dont think it was a good movie. it didnt make sence, and the ending was stupid. i dont like it wen movies dont have 'explantions' for anything. and when they showed like the dead girls eyeballs up to the security camera..that was kinda lame. but yea i heard SaW is like more better or something!

8. ThrftShopSweater

ThrftShopSweater Member

i thought it was crappy, all the characters were 2 dimensional... but i really wanna see Saw, speaking of scarry movies...