The "Green Mile"...

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by sodabandito, Apr 11, 2007.

1. sodabandito

sodabandito Member

"The Green Mile" is a movie with Tom Hanks. But to me, the "Green Mile" is the last couple of days leading up to my probation appointment, where they may or may not drug test me. I LOVE weed but I haven't smoked in 20 days at all, and before that I went a week without it and then smoked one joint. I am hoping that I can pass a drug test. I should be OK, according to the info I have read on various websites. If I do pass, they should tell me to come back in another 3 months, so its gonna be time to puff puff puff!!! Three o'clock is the hour of judgement, so right now its water water water.....

2. chineseeyesguy420

chineseeyesguy420 Member

good luck, hope you pass.

3. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

good luck, post results.

4. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

yeah 20 days... depending on your weight, body fat, metabolism I think you should be ok, wish you the best!

5. sodabandito

sodabandito Member

Hey thanks for the blessings ya'll, everythin went very well, they didnt even test me!! My next and last meeting is August 8th, they haven't tested me at all the whole time, so that will be their last chance. Right now, I'm enjoying my new glass piece and some damn fine nugs!!