The good mage

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by MasterDoom, Jan 5, 2005.

1. MasterDoom

MasterDoom Guest

this onetime i was out walking in the woods and i saw a bear kill a dog this lead to the genarallie markit for dog pie (everyone wants what they cant have) so all the bears were killing dogs and the monster ate daddy so alone in the world i went to spain and stoll there milk now i have milk and they dont now i can sell this milk back to spain but we wont use shillings we will have the funk as our form of bling with all my funk i can win the dance off and be the unmatched god of funk all the funkless people like tedd will have to be my slaves "Slaves to funk!" youoll chant near my face the enter fase 9 of the attack on the rock that crushed my big toe that one time and made my foot bleed slut ass rock gosh that fella was mean but now my name is vic and thats what you say when you call me or talk to me at night school with Dr.dj567 who talked me into getting my aplooomit smith grab for haveing the nice (--> DR. <--) frunt O me'numinblock so i could me Dr.3 of the crab nebblea and all will war-ship me and mums shall say hey MasterDoom grannie kill yourself called and she telled me ta shoot grams count'a hes drunk and he fucked you that one time but fur mums shoots gramps teehee cops for me to chew on mmmm like little yummy kittycandy what you put in the air so the young kids can play with the kittycandy and the baloons that steel your soul and send it to god so you can have wings to be cut off by the highschool bully that does backflipps and makes your weewee hurt with his dry mouth and boney ass but his eyes were yummy i ate theme with salt and red hats the ones like the baby takers were wareing when they taked sissy and my cat phill the cat my uncles dog used to chase him in the woods and uncle would hug him for hours then dog gets eatered by bear stupid dog

2. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

sorry, i couldnt even get past the first line of that

3. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

What he said

4. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

5. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

[​IMG] .

6. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

yeah i found that on google.....do not ask me why that man is letting a cow lick his ass......there are some weird fucks out there...lol

7. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

that is some fucked up babble. I dont even understand why you had posted this gibberish