The gay country song taking America by storm

Discussion in 'Music' started by Maelstrom, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/08/steve-grand-all-american-boy-_n_3560867.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjiyjYCwNyY"]All-American Boy - YouTube

2. roamy

roamy Senior Member

he has a great voice.he'd make a class! rock singer to.the best a luck ta him:2thumbsup:

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Very Enjoyable, Thank's For Posting...:)

Cheers Glen.

4. ClintonsSon

ClintonsSon Yeah......it's Me!!

I, for one, am tired of being "GAY" or queer or whatever they want to be called being a ticket to instant celebrity! I mean really! This guy likes other guys and this woman likes women and they are entertainment people and they basically "ride" the GAY WAGON to popularity....what's up with that shit! If it didnt get them noticed or made them lose popularity they would be hiding in their closet like a scared bitch! They did it for years. DO NOT misunderstand me I am in NO way against being gay or whatever. What you do with your life is your business. BUT I don't think it should be something some lameass singer or actor or sports player can just trot out there and say "Hey! I know! They don't buy my records....or they dont watch my show or they just don't notice me enough and it's hurting my career! I KNOW!! I'LL COME OUT AS BEING "GAY"! Damn! They'll give me a fucking reward for that!! Don't hate me because I am posting something that is most likely true in many cases!