The Gay Chubby chasers fan thread

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by dj scooby doo, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Drew_445

Drew_445 Member

AGREED FULLY

x.x i'm chubby too x.x

2. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

I'm a skinny guy, 5'10 155 and try to stay active and fit. I could dig a chub guy if he tried to stay fit and his idea of physical activity isn't hunting for the remote or going to the kitchen for another bag of chips. age would matter, I find it kinda sad that younger non-twinks get ignored because, for the most part, the "twinks are only looking for other twinks". I've been hit on in chat rooms by these kids because they are lonely and looking for someone to be with.

3. calisouth

calisouth Member

4. Indecision

Indecision Member

I love furry bear types. WOOF ! :eek: )

5. Pussy Boi

Pussy Boi Member

i like chubby guys for their butts!!! i am a butt man and really don't have a particular body type when looking for a mate. however, chubby boys seem to have nice fat full butts that i like. not fat boys that are all over the place. i am talking about those chubby boys with that big butt and a little bit of fat in the right places (thighs especially).

6. schwarz

schwarz Member

Being chubby myself, I go for the 'athletic' type guys...baseball player type is the best way to describe it. I don't go for 6-pack abs and skinny guys; 'twinks' totally turn me off.

7. chubadonkadonk

chubadonkadonk Member

I weigh 400 pounds lots of me to love im so fat that im now a inny instead of a outty my penis is so tiny anyway it is more like a clit (yes i have a mangina)

8. ecoastpinoyguy

ecoastpinoyguy Guest

I'm a gay chubby asian guy in my early 30's...it's very rare you see a chubby gay asian, because the majority of the gay community has this mentality that gay asians are slim and skinny. Not true. I'm living proof of a gay chubby asian. I'm not overweight, I am 5'5 and weigh 210lbs. I have more upper body muscles and walk regularly so I keep myself active, but also, I'm not one of those hot bodied models either that can fit into a size 30 waist size jeans. All my life, I've been rejected in the dating department because I'm asian, most guys are not into Asians, it's even worse that I'm chubby 'cuz everyone wants slim and lean type of guys. I've only had one boyfriend who was into chubby, and that relationship only lasted 6 months, also because he was bisexual who is still in the closet, was ashamed to be seen in public with me, but would only see me in private. I have yet to find that guy out there who wants to take me out in public and just have a great time. I'm already 31 and I haven't really had any luck or experience in dating. I've met a lot of guys, but they either just want to play games or just want to be strictly platonic.

9. ecoastpinoyguy

ecoastpinoyguy Guest

you sound cute. wish I could find a slim guy like you. I'm an Asian chubby guy

10. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

I like 'em chubby, but not 'overweight'. My partner is 5'9 210 lbs.

11. pame_chubby

pame_chubby Guest

im also chubby asian from jakarta. n its hard to find the right chaser in here

12. chubhunter

chubhunter Guest

Just found this new site chub.me
    what do you think?

Lots of hot chubs/chasers there :)

13. born2suckcock

born2suckcock Member

When I go to the bathhouse sucking off old men and chubby guys are my favorite

14. Rick41

Rick41 Member

I have found chubby older men very attractive since my first experience with one when i was very young

15. bgeasy69

bgeasy69 Members

i love chubby men especially if there in there 50s or older
    love sucking there cocks