The fucking Royal Family

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Spuff, May 18, 2004.

?

Is it about time we did away with the Royal Family? I mean, really, what do they do?

1. Shoot the fuckers out of a cannon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Love them, keep them and pay them for nothing

24 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Kabbalist

Kabbalist Member

I don't know, cos' they're are not our royal family (I'm from Holland) I have to say they are very popular here because of the rumours! We laugh at you English, cos the monarchy is tasty! Yum!

2. Iago

Iago Member

Revenue from tourism does not line the pockets of the fair and honest Iago, it also does not see light of day in the purse of the common man. It goes to cads and scoundrels who seek to manipulate the decent traveller! The man who peddles god awful wooden models made in Portugal that you feel you should buy on holiday because they are "Cultural", I don't want him getting the loot as part of the aftermath of a revolution!

Those lofty old windbags at windsor personally do not bother Iago as he still evades the taxation collector by hiding in the privy. But if those bulbous jackanapes ever touched the purse-strings of yours truly, it will be blue blood running throughout London town!

3. Paul

Paul Cheap and Cheerful

I like the idea of keeping our history alive and I wouldn't condone shooting anyone out of a cannon.

However is it right to have the future figurehead of this country (and church of England) to be a confessed adulteror who talks to his plants?