The fuck, hip forums?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Kwantum420, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Kwantum420

Kwantum420 Newbie

I used to come here for knowledge 14 years ago and now all I get is whiney kids who cant handle their shit, I have real questions about the universe and people used to talk about that here.

ChinaCatSunflower002 likes this.
  2. Kwantum420

Kwantum420 Newbie

is there an archives? i had something to add to a thought
    about wave probability

3. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

I think you just have to search back, I think the whiney kids bit is all down to drugs these days, back in the old days canabis got you stoned and chilled out and LSD gave you a mind altering trip. Now the drugs are that screwed up that apparently, so I'm reliably informed, different strains of canabis have different effects, now that's got to permenantly mess up your head.

Mysteron likes this.
  4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I think it depends on what country your in and the respective drug laws. In the UK there are a lot of these hybrid drugs that screw your mind .We had this problem some time ago when my sons drink at a party got laced and the medical staff didn't know what they were dealing with to bring him back to planet earth and he was quite violent . They took a flier and gave him a high dose of Valium which worked .

In America well certain states anyway Canabis is quite legal so you can get the better stuff .

phil1965 likes this.
  5. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

It's a shame the way it's going here in the UK with drugs, they really are destroying lives, I've seen it too many times decent lads reduced to zombies, they only become interested if there's drugs involved, once pretty young ladies who look like old hags and will sell their arses just to get drugs, it's soul destroying watching it happen.
    Only this weekend I got a telephone call from a good friend of mine, he is a local businessman and his sons have been well looked after, not spoiled, just priveliged. Well one of them has gotten himself into drugs, canabis, cocaine, and all sorts of shite, all he talks about is 'chillin out and kickin back', he won't work although he had a good job in his fathers business, he'd be off his head all weekend and not turn in on Monday, then he started turning in on Tuesday as high as a kite.
    One of his mates called down to see him, he was off his head and on the way back he wrapped his car around a lamp post, luckily he wasn,t killed. Anyway my mate rang me, he knew his lad was also driving his car while high on drugs, he'd tried to take it off him, but he'd turned violent, he knew deep down that he needed to report him to the police, he just couldn't do it, I mean nobody wants to grass their kids up do they?
    Anyway I have a good relationship with the local cops and asked my mate if he wanted me to report his son, "got a pen? I'll give you his car registration number" he replied, I think he was secretly hoping I'd offer to do it. I spoke to a cop and explained the situation, they'll now keep an eye open and if they see him driving they'll stop him, it's a terrible thing to do I know, but when you consider someone is driving a ton and a half of killing machine while off their heads then it has to be done. At the best he'll end up killing himself, at the worst he could kill others.

Mysteron and Scottishdk like this.
  6. Scottishdk

Scottishdk Senior Member

I'd rather report my son than have him kill himself out his skull on drugs.
    Luckily I've never had this to worry about.

phil1965 and Mysteron like this.
  7. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

You cant shop family mate . Its just not done .

djomalley, Scottishdk and phil1965 like this.
  8. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

I think that's why he wanted me to do it, if he didn't get shopped he'd either kill himself or some other poor bugger. What upsets me about kids taking drugs and driving is how blase they are about it, if you said you were going to go out in the car after 8 or 9 pints they'd be up in arms and quite rightly so, however they'd happily take drugs and drive. I know a cop who caught a lad speeding, he turned out to be high on drugs too. A couple of days later he caught him again, this time the lad told him he had a valid excuse for speeding, he was rushing to the hospital to pick up his partner and newborn baby, once again he was off his head on drugs!

9. ChinaCatSunflower002

ChinaCatSunflower002 Members

I’m here to talk til the Mods decide to ban me again