The friendly cop

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, May 21, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

Last night I went to the bowling alley a block away cause in the lounge they play classic rock on thurs. nights and sitting beside me was this guy who bought my first drink. i was thinking "oh no, someone else trying to pick me up at a bar" but alas, he was married and just friendly. we talked about everything.... turns out he's a cop and i was asking him all these questions. turns out he smokes pot and thinks it should be legal.

i asked him "if you ever pull me over for anything will you let me go?" he said "i let everyone i know go" so yeah.... i have a friend in the police force. yep.

2. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Your easy, I wish you lived close to me.......

3. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Trish you got like almost 800 posts already, girl you need some diff meds, and then you can send me some.

4. interval_illusion

Ummmmmm?????????

5. interval_illusion

hey.....there's someone that has over a thousand already. :p

6. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

GOOD for you. thank god that i always get warnings when i get pulled over. cops treat you different when you have a kid in the car

you are a busy one interval

7. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

One time I was hanging out in an empty parking lot playing my geetar with a friend and a cop pulled up to see what we were up to (You know, because the guitar could be filled with fire-arms) and he picked up my guitar and started jamming! (It wasn't very good...) Then he told us to have a great night and drove off. Nice guy. Not to sound disbelieving or anything, sweetie, but are you sure this guy was a cop? Did he show you his badge? He sounds a little fishy to me... *sweet mama gets all shifty-eyed*

8. interval_illusion

well, marie.... i am always doing something. but um, if your talking about my post count, look at yours. ;) (hehe, im just playing)

9. makno

makno Senior Member

the only good cop .........i a d c

10. interval_illusion

yah....he showed me this fraternal order of police card... in his wallet.

11. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

GAWD GIRL..............i dont look at post counts. i wasnt talking about that at all

12. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

my aunt went out with a cop for a while. he said that cops always have the best drugs. ;)

13. interval_illusion

I dont either but dont get upset at me. read the first page. buster brought it up about me having a lot of posts and then you said "you're busy" so i didnt know if it was connected. :)

14. makno

makno Senior Member

and after the revolution they can be used for dog food!

15. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

when i worked at Home Depot there were a lot of cops that worked there and yes drug use was a common thread that tied them together.

and of course they have the best drugs. dont you think they stake out the best ones? lol

and interval(since i promised to only use screen names over here now) i aint mad at ya

16. interval_illusion

well, im still using real names if i dont too cause um, im stubborn and it feels weird to call certain people by their screen names. :p

im so stubborn i should be a taurus.

17. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i know, it is hard.i have to conciously think about it. but oh well, if it'll make things easier for the people that dont know names, i can do it

You can do it all night long(sorry waterboy flash back)