The Free Speech Crisis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZenKarma, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Since is about free speech (or the lack of it)...I want to call out @hotwater for 2 reasons - I know that you are not from the south, and I also know you are not white... and I wanted to ask you if you think (or know since I do know) that the KKK is real...or do you live with the (misguided :) ) idea that they are not a real entity, and that this type of thinking and mentality is not currently running this country?

I want to say ruining this country also...but you know...I'll be nice and not say that....

lol

:)

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The KKK appreciates all of your kindness, and will remember you when the witch trials start. Already, they are attempting to ban Harry Potter books from libraries, cliaming that they contain real magic spells. Don't be nice, this is not the time for politeness. Congress is pressing the president and he is cracking like the complete nutcase he is, but 40% of the country still insists he is being constructive. You can't have a democracy by abdication to the lynch mobs.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  3. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Throws back my head in laughter, and knows you're right.

:D :D :D

I hate they don't have a thumbs up emoji here.

wooleeheron likes this.
  4. wooleeheron

Even the mass media is still avoiding pounding away at the simple fact, our country is now led by the lynch mobs, and the Pentagon is split on whether to install their own dictatorship. The military likes to think they have better taste in fascists.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  5. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I find myself baffled and speechless that we, as a society, are enduring from on high such a barrage of crazy shit (and its called Free Speech) everyday and its like everybody is scared to say the Emperpor Has NO New Clothes to him.... but he is naked and will kill you if you tell him he is naked??? idk

Shit trickles down. Why isn't this fact accepted and acknowledged?

I do think even DOLT45 should be able to say what he wants...but he should not not not be able to act upon what he thinks, and that is per exactly what is happening. That something is wrong with him...why doesn't anybody see this? Am I the only one?

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Dude drew his own hurricane path in a press conference because altering an official weather report was a better option than just admitting he doesnt know where Alabama is :tearsofjoy:

And his bootlickers will still try to convince us this is normal and he isnt an empty headed, senile old narcissist.
    You're wasting your breath with this one honestly, I've given up, you have to be blind as a bat not to see him for what he is and you cant make the blind see

Lynnbrown, Tyrsonswood and Flagme15 like this.
  7. wooleeheron

They have never been taught to share their words and play nice, quite the opposite, they are taught that you can own words and charge by the syllable. The truth simply doesn't matter, when you can buy the dictionary.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If you want to try disparage him, Dolt45 isnt a good nickname. Sounds like colt 45, images of the wild west, John Wayne etc. Dolt45 sounds cool, cute even

I think thats because you secretly love him and you have a cutesy little nickname for him

WritersPanic likes this.
  9. Who supports them? Really, who? They're so broke they can't keep their podcast going and they have to beg for money to barely keep their web site up. There are likely less than 10,000 of them in the entire country. There 5 times as many gang members in Chicago alone.

So, what actual "harm" can the defunct KKK possibly do? Print literature is about it, they can't burn crosses when they want. Nobody in Washington wants anyting to do with them, antifa has more support there. When is this massive klan revival supposed to begin?

Irminsul likes this.
  10. wooleeheron

If the KKK is losing ground it can only mean the Neo-Nazis are taking over. To them, the KKK is nothing but a recruiting tool for idiots. The Libertarian party is now taking in all their more ambitious members. You could think of the KKK as the undisciplined liberal grass roots of the Neo-Nazi doctrine. Bring the kids.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  11. She went away on a holiday
    Said she's going to LA
    But she never got there
    She never got there
    She never got there

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Stand up and be counted show the world that you're a man, stand up and be counted, go with the Ku Kux Klan. :p

Fun fact. When I was younger I always thought it was the Klu Klux Klan. :p then man dad said no hehe.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

14. Yea, I was also klu-less when I was a teenager.

15. wooleeheron

One of my more clueless friends became a navy seal, and spent too much time rotting his brain in the south American jungle.

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if you hear "colt 45" and think of anything other than 40 ounces of malt liquor, you've clearly never been poor.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Colt 45 and 2 zig zags, baby that's all we need.
    We can go to the park after dark and smoke that tumbleweed
    As the marijuana burns we can take our turn singing them dirty rap songs

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    Lynnbrown and Asmodean like this.
  18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

No, cant remember what John Wayne movie it was, but thats who I thought of first. Unfortunately Blink 182 was the second thing I thought of, theres a song off Dude Ranch that mentions a Colt 45, was really into that album at the time

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Then I went and bought myself a colt 45
    Called a peacemaker but I never knew why
    I never knew why, I didn't understand
    Mamma says a pistol is the devils right hand

20. Colt 45 makes my head ache.