the force is strong in you

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by respect_the_fro, May 26, 2004.

1. respect_the_fro

respect_the_fro Member

To use your powers for evil or for good...hmmm...ponder this for awhile. Anyone ive ever met who was worth a damn had the ability to try to manipulate and lie, to control his or her acquaintances. This ability is shared strongly by myself and probably many of you...but this power has some decidedly...umm...evil tendencies. You can use it for a lot of good, but it always goes back to its dark side. And its so fun...what do you think???
    ~~may your life always be as vivid as your dreams~~

2. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

I never use it for evil

3. dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater Member

Good is derived from evil. Evil is the father of good, without good evil still exists but not vice versa.

All good is based on evil, EVEN LOVE!

4. white ginger

I disagree. Good and evil exist only if they are contrasted
    if there was only evil
    why would it be evil? it would be normal.

5. Peace_of_Pizza

Peace_of_Pizza Member

Thats about as true as it gets

6. white ginger

evil is indeed a hurting shortcut.

7. cousinit

cousinit Member

im totally void of this ability, i cant lie worth shit and im easlily malipulated and mislead. sometimes I even know it, but cant help it. A guy talked me into buying a $2500 pair of speakers once. But i was youger and my dad ripped the salseman a new asshole and got my money back. I have my head about me better these day, but its taken me a while. Ive been victom of fraud several time, used, mislead, cheated on, physicly beaten down, and even robbed at gun point. The end result is I dont (cant) trust anyone anymore.

Manipulating, misleading, controlling and using people for ones own benifit is esentially a rape of mind and spirit. I consider such people scum of the earth and wothy of the gallows. I hate and distrust all organized religious groups, polititions, buisnessmen. and generally anyone with power or influence.

This is what our society in generall dose to the inocent

8. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Evil is forgetfulness.
    I did not forget to remember the polarization.
    Fight me, but I am not anything but acceptance.

You are very inteligent. They are coming for you. They want to put a stiphon in your energy source.

9. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

both very good points but i would agree with ginger

10. SaraiLoruhamah

SaraiLoruhamah Member

You have to be good or at least act good to be evil, you must obtain someones trust in order to hurt them. I hurt someone once with a very mean comment, they hurt me and I was angry I needed to lash out, the whole thing was very controlled though. I could be evil if I wanted, but I cant stand to hurt people and I use my powers for good(they dont do much good but I try)..