The first time (ahhh...memories)

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by missfontella, May 24, 2004.

1. weaselpop

weaselpop Member

Only a few months ago. It was alright i guess - nothing amazing cause it was first time for both of us. Then he gets this phonecall. His grandmother was dead.

I'm trying not too laugh. Whoops, I just did it.

2. weaselpop

weaselpop Member

You're parents hadn't explained to you?? WHat about friends? Family?

3. EroticCookie

EroticCookie Guest

I was young. We took a blanket out to this field at the back of my house. Under the blanket we had a little fun and then she told me that she wanted to try something. It was fun and I still remember it to this day. Ahhh...young innocents.

4. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

My first time with this dominican chick named Elisha. She was older than me, but we were together for a month or so. So, we cut school during lunch time and went over to her house.

We made out for a little while and inevitably I just pulled down my pants and we had sex like that. We groped a lot but didn't do the deed naked under the sheets.

It was a very intense experience, and there was silence afterwards. I guess it was awkward. Afterwards I just went home. Lol.

5. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

:eek: Brings a tear to my eye. :rolleyes: Just kidding. My story aint exactly Shakespeare either.

6. lorelai_g87

lorelai_g87 Senior Member

My first time was...well, I can't say it. I'm still virgin

7. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

BS. and so is my mom!

8. Jimmie

Jimmie Member

hello alomiakoda .you little minks your my type .peace and LOL,

9. R0ckNK1tty

R0ckNK1tty Member

My first time was with my guy friend when I was 16. No romantic involvement. At the time I thought he was great at it.... then I had 3 others after him, and I realized how good it could have been if I'd waited for the right guy. I think back on it now and think... damn, he didn't even like to give OR GET oral sex. It was just... bang. He didn't even use his hands much. I wonder if he realizes what a lousy lay he is.....

10. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

My first time was with my hubby, but we weren't married yet. ;)

First off, I had plans that I was more than likely going to be deflowered that evening. I had gone to Victoria's Secret and picked out a lacey, very feminine, white pair of French-cut panties and a matching bra. I had spent probably the entire day getting ready, making sure I looked just right. I was excited, but nervous at the same time.

A few days prior to, I had been chatting with him on the phone while he was at work. No one was there at the time (at his work) and there was no one due to come in until an hour later. So, I asked him if he wanted me to come up and see him. He said yes. Well, the minute I pulled up in my car, he was waiting at the door for me. He took me in his arms and started kissing me like a mad-man, and locked all the doors in case anyone should happen to arrive.

We ended up going into a co-worker's office, and started fooling around. We came extremely close to just doing it right there, but I wasn't too crazy about my first time being like that. So, we just played around. I had him sit in the office chair with his pants down, and I gave him a good kissing there, while at the same time, he was talking on the phone. I felt totally wicked. ;)

Anyhow, that next day is when I decided that I was probably ready to go further.

We were out on a drive, and I lifted up my shirt to show him the new bra I had bought. He nearly ran off the road. *lol*

We ended up going up to his studio (he used to be a bassist in a hard rock band) and I lost my virginty to him on the fold-out couch with Sandlewood incense burning, a beer buzz (naughty boy was trying to loosen me up), candles lit around the room, and The Doors playing on the stereo. I remember thinking just as we started that "Oh my God, now everyone is going to be so disappointed in me" because I was known for the fact that I wanted to wait until I was married, and I wasn't one to lie, so I'd have to tell.

I remember it took a while for him to be able to penetrate me. We had been playing around for what seemed like hours, and I was wanting it, but it was still tough getting that sucker to go in there. *lol* Once it was in and I got past the intial feeling that I was being ripped in half, I realized that "wow, this feels AWESOME". I couldn't get enough of him. He even told me that I should probably slow down, because although I was loving it, I was also in pain from it being my first time and because we were doing it so much. He was right, because I could barely walk for a few days afterward.

And the rest is history. We've been together for 9 years and he is my one and only. :)

Hugs.

11. R0ckNK1tty

R0ckNK1tty Member

Ahh, that's so awesome. I wish mine had been more special.

12. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

i can't say anything... im a virgin.. but i remember the first time i gave head!

it was at my brothers house... llllollll he had had a party and i invited 3 of my friends, 2 girls and a guy... yeah well i got wasted as hell and ended up giving him head... it was AWESOME... we were great friends then, we are great friends now... its actually brought us a LOT closer... and we joke about it even... lol.. i dont regret it at ALL

13. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

about a week before my 16th birthday I was watching a movie with my bf and were messin round and i let him try..it took about 3 trys but we did it...haha...