The first person you had sex with was...?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by james q, Jun 30, 2005.

1. LJDV

LJDV Member

The first time I had sex it was actually illegal. He was 18 and I was 14. Although laws never really stop me. Now that I think back on it, I would rather have done it with someone with whom I was in love, however crazily romantic and unrealistic that sounds.

2. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

How have so many of you already had sex? My goodness, its so hard to find someone else who's gay and who will actually approach you to do these things. Tell me - how did first time come by?

Anyway, I'm still a "virgin" or whatever...but today in maths my teacher kinda rubbed his nads against my arm (of course they were in his pants, and I dont know if it was deliberate or not)..that was cool :p

3. LJDV

LJDV Member

Hm...Well the way that I encountered my first sexual partner was that he was an openly gay man in my school, and I expressed interest in him...and we took it from there.

4. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

The first guy I had sex with was about my age... I think he was only a year younger then me.

5. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

I know this is a completely fucked up thought, but when boys are born, are their penises not inside their mothers for a short period of time, meaning that they lost their virginity to their own mother? Maybe I should post this in Random Thoughts..

6. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

I was 9 or 10 and he was 2 years older than me.

7. ShadowShifta

ShadowShifta Member

I'll admit I still have my virginity D:<
    I envy all of you who lost it at younger ages than me >.<

...and to this VVV

Thinking about that makes me shake my head, and even considering that I lost my virginity to my mum sorta weirds me out. It's a good thing i can't recall back to that period of time. But i guess to clear my conscience, we develop inside our mothers and are attach to them in that time being, but then i guess you can say that when my mum was pregnant with me, she had a vagina and a penis at the same time... Thanks for putting weird thoughts in my head >.<

8. Claudio63

Claudio63 Member

Same here! If you were from Venezuela I'd say we might have been neighbours.

anyway my brother and his friend were only about two years older than me. And the "sex" was not penetrative, just fooling around, humping and stuff.

But, oddly enough, my first real sex was with a school teacher (not mine - but that was his profession) about 20 years older than I.

For the record I haven't initiated any young guys in sex.

9. Newdbare

Newdbare Member

I was 13 and they were 21. A guy picked me up in a movie theater in Phoenix, Arizona after buying me pop corn and candy, then he took me to his place and introduced me to a 24 year old man who I also had sex with.

10. openfield

openfield Member

I was 12 and he was 50, introduced by a schoolfriend who said he knew of a man who liked to be tossed off.

11. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

An older, more mature cousin took me out in the barn loft when I was maybe 9 or 10. Said he wanted to show me how to have some fun. This went on for 4 or 5 years til he realized he was straight....the dumbass.

12. Drew_445

Drew_445 Member

Meh, after about the age of 8 i've never done anything with males(atleast not that far)

/sigh, im so hopeless(eheh...)

although, my best friend did show me part of his cock(he held the tip for some reason ????)

thats it. he never let it get further. :(

maybe it has something to do with living in Utah, in a mormon community? maybe people are more afraid because of it?

13. faraway4

faraway4 Member

I haven't had sex before, though I am 19 now.

14. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

I've only had sex with a boy. And that sucked most of the time.

15. Rigby

Rigby Member

My first fuck was five years older... and a man

16. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Member

He was older than me by about 5 years.

17. Zachimus

Zachimus Member

Yeah, he was two years younger than me. I was 18. He'd just come out in our rather conservative high school and I was still closeted, but we found each other. This was the relationship that you wish you hadn't had, the one you look back on and say "what the hell was I thinking." Ended rather messily... done rambling.

18. calisouth

calisouth Member

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

First was when I was 15, he was same age

Second was at 16, he lived up the street and was late 20s

20. calisouth

calisouth Member