The first hate mail from the video

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, May 12, 2004.

1. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I wonder how many more men, women and children were killed by Sudaam and his henchmen?

2. Mari

Mari Member

Well it might have been nice if that was a little clearer, it LOOKS like she wrote it. So where did it come from then, and if she posted it and didn't write it she should have posted the link to the original. Less confusion that way.

Regardless, my statement stands for who ever wrote it.

3. Mari

Mari Member

Yes, that excuses everything doesn't it. :(

4. Mari

Mari Member

Hello! Proper posting proceedure when posting something YOU didn't write yourself. Hello! You are SUPPOSED to post the link as well so you don't end up taking the flak for something you didn't say. HELLO!

5. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

People on both sides will never be happy unless they're bitching or killing.

And many of these same people are the ones that come crying to the U.S. to save them or get them out of a finacial bind only to bite the hand.

6. antithesis

antithesis Hello

lol, sorry to get you so riled up Mari, hahahaha

7. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I thought the ¨this is hilarious¨¨ heading was enough, but now I find out Interval has not followed proper procedure and may face a court martial.

8. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

I <3 you Ryan! I never saw this much outrage when the US was discovered torturing innocent Iraqis, yet ONE man gets this kind of outcry? Whatever folks. For the most part it looks like theres a bunch of racists here, believing that their own are the only ones that shouldn't be hurt. I DO feel bad for that man, more so his family, but I don't think we have the whole story about that. Even if it were the case, and all the media is saying is true, wasn't this to be expected? Do you people think we can torture a country, kill their citizens without some kind of backlash?

9. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

um, the men in those pictures(naked and pyramidized, yes) did not get their heads sawed off. ( they might have by now...I dont know) I know I dont correlate humiliation with beheading!!!!! I am not saying that Americans arent killing innocents and patriots. I am saying the acts of degredation this was retribution for were only embarrassing. Kinda funny how Iraqi's just accept being killed for fighting percieved imperialism, but show thier PEE-PEE's in public....not acceptible.

How many are gonna die now in retrobution anyway? They, (Iraqi's not fond of Americans) killed 4 (American)contractors, and we (I am an American) pretty much esclated the war(killing) and have killed multiple dozens at the very least. In the last 72 hours alone I am sure we(American Military) have ruined a lot of of good peoples livleyhoods in Karbala.

10. makno

makno Senior Member

i hope they cut the fucking heads off everybody in irac whos getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to be a part of this horror ...death to all americans in irac ...to all co-allition troops ,,,,fucking nazi baby killers deserve it!

11. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I didn't watch the video. Seeing the stills was enough for me. War is too horrible for me, I try not to think about it too much, or else I'd live in constant fear. If the US is really re-instating the draft, I think that's pretty sickening. If you have to force people to be soldiers, that should tell you something......

12. blackeyedcrow

blackeyedcrow Member

13. didge

didge Member

did you kno that the people your fucking troops tortured, were just normal fucking people too!? not nesserily soldiers!?just normal people!!!
    the americans should get the fuck out of iraq!! this war is fucking illegal! liberating!?!? i dont think you guys are doin a much better job than saddam!

and did you kno!? ( i watched the american news, and none of this was told, cause your media are lying bastards), that the iraqis that cut that poor guys head off, offered your government him, in exchange for some of theyre own back, and your government refused?!

they said that it was revenge.
    and im in no way condoning it. i think its sick.

but not more sick than your fucking troops!

i was watchin the american news,,...lets pray for the 700+ american people killed in this war...yes, ...lets pray... but they fail to mention the 40,000+ iraqis that were killed!!!! inocent people too!!

its sick.

your fucking government is sick.

get the fuck out of iraq.

14. didge

didge Member

i agree with ya woman, 100%

15. blackeyedcrow

blackeyedcrow Member

16. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I could not have said it better myself.

17. didge

didge Member

you're all sittin there in your cosy little homes, watchin this war on the tv, listenin to the bullshit yer media is throwin at ya.....

think of the poor fucking kids in iraq, loosing limbs, fucking blowing up,..pain pain pain...and fucking fear, this problem isnt gonna be fixed quick, no matter wat fuckin america does... how long will it be till iraq fixes itself?

think of it from their side.

its much worse.

and i reckon your fucking government...,,.are 'liberating' this poor country...

sure....they want the fucking oil.

i feel sick.:(

18. didge

didge Member

i knew ya'd feel that way man..

:)

19. Mari

Mari Member

Look, if you're going to post some news item and post it as if you wrote it yourself, then you are going to take the flak for it.
    That post should have been linked to the original in the first place. How hard is it to do that. As it stands it LOOKS exactly like it was her opinion.

Antithesis: I'm glad you thought it was so funny. As a matter of fact the whole damn thing is so funny it's amazing so many people are crying over it.

20. didge

didge Member

only the dead have seen the end of war-plato