The first hate mail from the video

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, May 12, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

awww im sorry, kitty...

and yah, gary...

it was yesterday. i made posts about it but i cant remember their titles.

2. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

The way I see it two evil asshole sides are going to war and the innocents are the casualities. I heard Bush's speach about it... Little condolences, used it to justify the war... Its only going to get worse. 2 sides, no one backing down.... I feel on the verge of tears because a lot of people who could have done any number of things for humanity wont be able to anymore. WHY?! WHY WHY WHY?!

3. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

it IS fucked up...

and you know, i know i am cynical...

but what can a person like us do....

i just dont know.

it's just fucked up...

i realized it's almost better for me to just.... do my own thing... focus on my own soul and TRY not to care.

because i always care too much about shit and it hurts cause it seems useless.

4. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

ITS WAR, what do you think is gonna happen?????? OMG someone got their head chopped off, did you fail to mention all the people that ended up getting limbs or heads blown off from missles? Besides its an arab nation, what do you think they do to prisoners there, give them tea and crumpets and play backgammon with them??

seriously though, some of you people act like its this atrocity, when this shit has been happening for thousands of years. You think there is no reason for the guy to get his head chopped off, but is there any reason for kids in iraq to be bombed to pieces just for their FREEDOM?? I dont think they feel free once they are dead (well maybe not)

5. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

you are right, most of those people in that prison where those photos were taken involve innocent people. The iraqi people turn them in to the US military because they have some sort of beef with them, and then they are interrogated, tortured and what else, and then sent on when they dont find anything.

6. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Just because an atrocity has been happening for years does not lessen the overall bad feeling I get when watching it. I still have images of film from the nazi era somewhere in my memory among others and I don´t want to fill my head up with too many.

I don´t recall times this bad in my life, in a general sense.

7. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

The treatment of prisoners on both sides is wrong.

I wonder how many more innocent people were killed or maimed during Sodamn Insane's regime?

8. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Exactly Gary.

What, are we just supposed to not care about this guy because Iraqis are getting bombed? I am really sad about that too, I am sad about anyone's death. It doesn't matter who they are or whether they deserved it or not. Someone murdering someone is just really sad.

Just because people have been being tortured since the beginning of mankind doesn't mean it is any less horrible.

9. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

oh so you dont get a bad feeling when innocent iraqi citizens are tortured, molested, raped, and murdered on a daily basis?

10. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Yes, I think the vast majrity of people on this thread do feel bad about the whole situation, attrocities being committed on all sides.

11. Butterflygal

Butterflygal Member

I saw the video earlier. It's sad that there are crazy people out there no matter what country they are from. It's just the fact they have a hard black heart and no consience. No matter how they kill, the blood are on their hands, Bush, Saddam, Americans, Iraqis. To be able to humiliate and abuse their rights or to murder them, they have no feelings and do not deserve any respect. Period.

12. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Who said that they didn't care about Iraqis getting tortured? It sure the hell wasn't me. Torture makes me sick no matter who is doing it.

13. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Including the atrocities they suffered at the hands of their own govt.

14. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

well the problem is that you people keep whining around about a guy who got beheaded in a country that we have waged war with. DO you think its supposed to be some sort of cake walk over there??

It is horrible for sure, but you people act like its the first time this ever happened and it gives us just means to be pissed off at the iraqis, when in all actuality we provoked that to happen.

The thing is, iraq and most arab nations are known for this type of behaviour, and the united states are supposed to be known as the good guys, well more and more things are coming out about raping, molesting, and torturing iraqi prisoners, let alone all the innocent civilians we kill on a daily basis to install democracy and rape the land for the oil. The US is going against alot of the standards set forth in the geneva code, and then we cry and whine about some guy getting his head chopped off. Its quite ironic I think, and overly hypocritical.

15. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I meant that as a response to seamonster.

16. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Oh you are right. I am so glad that he got his head sawed off! It is the most awesome thing that has ever happened! OMG I love it!

17. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Since it's war, I think everyone should torture everyone and it will all be wonderful!

18. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

well they dont deserve any respect, you are true about that, but do you blame them for what they did as a response of how they are getting treated?? I think its strange that the american people are all up in arms about this when we do the same type of things to them, terrorising and torturing.

19. antithesis

antithesis Hello

In case you didn't notice, most Americans (and most people on here) are upset about how the Iraqis have been treated as well. No one is saying that that is ok while torturing an American is not ok.

20. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

War is HELL