yesterday, for mother's day, my sister gave my stepmother a gift certificate to get her nails done. brenda gets them done regularly. but her response was that she didnt think she'd be doing it anymore and then started laughing. "did you hear what happened to me" "no" (i couldnt imagine how funny a fingernail could be, so i was intrigued) so we all gathered in the living room to hear of her adventures. well it happens that she was at work last week(she works at a mom and pops grocery store) and she got some ice cream for someone. when getting it, her nail broke, she looked all around and couldnt find it anywhere. she forgot about it and went on with her day next day....a customer came back in from buying an ice cream cone. come to find out, she nearly choked to death on the fingernail. took almost 20 minutes to cough it up. she thought it was gonne ba a cherry she got lodged, but nope, it was brenda's fingernail.