The female ass(arse)

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by campbells, Aug 23, 2013.

1. campbells

campbells Member

What is it about the female ass that drives us guys nuts? I dont mean only the rose-bud but the whole shape in general, I only have to look at my wifes ass in a tight pair of trousers or in a figure hugging dress and I get horny and want to do things to it.

2. voyeurrr

voyeurrr Member

The female ass is the most divine form of the body. Those curves and recesses are impossible to resist!

3. silk896

silk896 Member

It's considered by excellent judges ... to be my best asset!

BTW - it's not only men that are driven wild.........

4. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

If you think about it, as an entry point there's physically no difference between a woman's anus & that of a man. More reason to yield to your Bi side.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0"]Queen - 'Fat Bottomed Girls' - YouTube

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Gimme dat butt gimme dat butt

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Some recesses are very shallow to & they not that sexy to look at but take less time getting into them - between the cheeks - if they have much there at all to grab onto.

8. JustPlayin75

JustPlayin75 Member

I hate my big butt and I dont see why guys like a big butt so much? I have dealt with this my whole life...they look at my butt before the look at me...wow..does it stand out that much...really!

9. voyeurrr

voyeurrr Member

I hope you're kidding. That butt looks amazing!

10. kairilove

kairilove Member

This :D

11. Kwyjibo

Kwyjibo Member

It's biology. Male brains are hard wired to like the curves of a woman's ass. We wouldn't be here as a species today if that wasn't the case.

12. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

13. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

Butts are the best! I love a nice round (and yes even bigger) ass. All you ladies who beat yourself up over your big bums - stop it. A lot of us men love those full round tushies. I like EVERYTHING about it. The shape, the way they look in jeans and panties...and well, yes, naked. I like the crack and I also love the tight littled pucked hole nestled between those soft smooth cheeks. Yum! Ok, im feeling horny now.

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I love looking at the small butts of young looking woman & some teenagers especially those who have nice curvy ones.