The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers!

Discussion in 'Beat and Hippie Books' started by Big Bull, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Big Bull

Big Bull Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers! I bought 3 copies before this comic book stopped production. Does anyone remember these comic books?

I have read mine over and over, and would roll in floor laughing so hard. The story was around 3 brothers always trying to score some weed.

I remember one they got some coke, and moved to the country, and built this really great place. They had a dam with a pond, a nice cabin, beautiful trees, in a lush valley! Then the found out they had used a months supply of coke in a week, and they had a dump, a pile of rocks in a dry stream, where the pond was! That would get me laughing so hard, and I never got tired of rereading them. I think it was made by the Underground Press, but it has been awhile since I looked at them, I have them stored in the bank vault to keep them safe!

2. samson

samson Hepcat

freakin hilarious!
    Fat Freddies Cat was almost as funny as the Freak Bros themselves. I love this comic, a real blast from the past!