The End

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by RageRock, Jan 7, 2005.

1. RageRock

RageRock Member

With all the wars goin on, "terrorism" depending on your own definition, and technology, how much longer will the world be alive?? I mean any minute we could all be annhilated by a massive nuclear explosion, or a computer so intelligent could think on its own and that would lead to some serious shit... and with all the pollutants and whatnot, the world could eat itself in an instant with a giant, unnatural storm. Are the only choices to watch the world die, try and save it, or join in destroying it and not give a damn about our great grand children? :confused:

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Well, many experts on geopolitics have said that the possibility of a nuclear exchange within the next ten years is highly likely. I do not think we will see an end to the world in the hands of mankind. However, I think life as we know it will change drastically over the next 5-10 years. Big Brother isn't coming, Big Brother is already here.

Americans do not understand that this is not always going to be the happy and prosperous country it has been for the past 60 years. All empires fall, and all evidence points to this empire falling, and soon. Now that might sound completely outrageous to some of you, and if it does, that's totally understandable. There is so much that we are not being told by the mainstream media, and certainly not by our government. We are living in times of pure illusion.

Present-day America is the Roman Empire before its fall.

All one has to do is look at the geopolitical situation in the world, coupled with America's financial deficits, debt and weakening dollar. America is living on borrowed time, and unfortunately, I think a lot of people are up for a rude awakening when the shit does indeed hit the fan.

I don't know if we'll see the end of the world anytime soon, but I am almost certain that we will experience a fascist, one-world government in our lifetime, and I think it's going to happen a lot sooner than we think. This will likely be ushered in through government-engineered terrorist attacks (such as 9/11) and the bankrupting of America, which we are already beginning to see. Of course this isn't going to have a drastic affect on just America, but all countries of the world. That is why it is referred to as the New World Order. It is not a conspiracy theory -- many prominent people within the government and beyond have openly expressed their want for a one-world government. Of course we the people will not stand to benefit from it, but the elites will.

Welcome to the plantation.

3. RageRock

RageRock Member

yeah i agree, the end of the world is soon, i think, like most fallen empires, America will be destroyed and laws and media will drastically change. When one country begins to believe they can overpower and push around the other countries and keep building their confidence up, the more they have to lose and when it is lost, it will effect every human. If we don't hurry and get off of Earth the nukes will get us off in their own cruel way... I think either the apocalypse will occur within the next few sort years, and you may disagree but TV doesn't tell you the real problems, or it will end long from now as long as only the US goes bankrupt, many of which will flee to other countries. whenever the earth is swallowed, I hope i live... and my girlfriend, we'll repopulate